closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko pricing

Master

Seiko pricing

Hive mind help if possible - I’ve used the search but not a lot gone through here recently .
    I’ve got 3 seikos to move on to raise funds - I’d like a sanity check before listing !
    Skx009 on z22 and a miltat oyster . Couple of years old and in good shape . No box but book, card and hang tag . These have shot up in price new by the looks of it .
    Spork in decent shape - very faint hairline on the crystal and usual desk diver full length bracelet . This one is complete boxed with original receipt from 2010, seiko iso certificate from 2009 and hang tag .
    Orange monster gen 1 - used but not abused . Pin prick on the crystal and general wear. Decent length bracelet and a couple of links spare .

Not really sure where to price them ? Any help appreciated gents and ladies. EBay prices seem all over the place :/

Master
    All three of these spiked then drifted off again a bit.

Ballpark (and by no means definitive) numbers given what I see these selling for, 500 quid on the spork, 250-300 on the 007 and gen 1 monster.
    For some reason it's the 2nd gen Monsters holding the high values... I sold my blue and gold Ltd edition and my Dracula thinking I'd pick them up again without too much trouble... ha, more chance of buying a steel Rolex sport from a dealership. Absolutely gutted

That's something in the region of a grand for three collectable Seikos. Have a good think before listing them all, if they start climbing again you might end up in my shoes, not able to justify the price of replacing them if (when!) you miss them.
    Last edited by kevkojak; 12th November 2023 at 20:43.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by kevkojak View Post
    All three of these spiked then drifted off again a bit.

Ballpark (and by no means definitive) numbers given what I see these selling for, 500 quid on the spork, 250-300 on the 007 and gen 1 monster.
    For some reason it's the 2nd gen Monsters holding the high values... I sold my blue and gold Ltd edition and my Dracula thinking I'd pick them up again without too much trouble... ha, more chance of buying a steel Rolex sport from a dealership. Absolutely gutted

That's something in the region of a grand for three collectable Seikos. Have a good think before listing them all, if they start climbing again you might end up in my shoes, not able to justify the price of replacing them if (when!) you miss them.
    Sounds about right - I never catch the top of the market :/
    I had a few early gen2 monsters that I moved on quickly for about 150 . Live and learn :)
    Thanks for the pricing info - I don’t think I’d be disappointed with those values really