closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Whizz Watch, London dealer

Master
    Blog Entries

Whizz Watch, London dealer

Anybody know this business, any feedback to be had? Supposedly not connected to a business in Brighton.

Grand Master
    Instagram based?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RIAC

Master
    Blog Entries
    Possibly, found on Chrono 24.

SydR
    According to this

https://whizzwatch.co.uk/help/privacy-policy/

They are part of ‘Time for Watch’.

Oddly the Instagram link on the site takes you to the Brighton page and the Chrono24 link takes you to Time for Watch on that platform.

Personally I’d avoid or at least contact the Brighton lot to see if they know about it or have been cloned.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Well its become irrelevant quite quickly. New watch but the box is curiously very shabby, cushion actally disintegrating . Off-putting for someone like me.

I've bought from them in the past via C24. Watch described as a full set and unworn. Spoke to 'time to watch' seemed pleasant and genuine, so I went ahead and opened myself up to disappointment.

Wrong box, wrong papers and the watch was patently worn.

Got C24 involved and credit to 'time to watch' we agreed a significant reduction and I was happy to leave it at that.

Odd that they've changed their name to Whizz Watch (silly name that's not confidence inspiring IMO) They're both the same entity AFAIK...I spoke to Whizz and it was the same fellow as I spoke to when it was Time to Watch.

I'd buy from them again, but I'd exercise a lot more caution in future. If I'd lived locally I'd visit to be sure of what of what he's selling...but buying through C24 offers a good degree of protection as I discovered - thankfully.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jacinabox; 30th July 2021 at 16:43.