closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Macmillan (one of our fundraiser charities) has shared a video

Macmillan (one of our fundraiser charities) has shared a video

Hi Eddie,

Lovely to chat to you just now. As promised, here is the link to the video. Your grand total is a staggering £36,819.94!

2020 was one of the toughest year’s in Macmillan’s 100-year history. But thanks to your ongoing support during the pandemic, we continued to do whatever it takes for people living with cancer. In a year when most of us couldn’t see beyond our doorsteps, you made sure people with cancer were not forgotten. In a year that grew dark, you continued to shine a light.

Thanks to you, we could give people with cancer what they needed from us in lockdown: providing emotional support, essential coronavirus information and campaigning to ensure people with cancer would not be forgotten.

Although we couldn’t see each other last year, we knew you were there for us and for people living with cancer. Thank you so much.

Best wishes,

Amy
    Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Macmillan is very close to my heart, Eddie - thank you for sharing the video!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Top work Eddie. Such a legacy of kindness.

I've said it before, great work Eddie, you should be proud. Wonderful human beings, looked after my mum in her final days 20+ years ago.

Just imagine how much higher if those mistaking SC as free-Bay gave their contribution...

Macmillan is a very special organisation indeed. I am immensely impressed that Eddie has made supporting worthy charities such an integral part of this unique community.
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

I would be surprised if many of us haven’t been touched by the brilliance of Macmillan, very pleased to have been able to play a very small part in this, long may it continue.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Amazing chatty and great work Eddie.