closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any Louis Vuitton bag experts?

Any Louis Vuitton bag experts?

I'm hoping to tap the collected knowledge of the members here to identify this bag. This is all I got - no dust bag, no papers, just this near mint piece. I guess secondary to "Identify the Bag" is "What's it worth?" but I can work on that, I guess, with some careful Googling.

Finally, any good places that'll buy it? And known dealers of this kind of thing? I like to imagine that the posh bag world is as active as the posh watch world!

So, what's the model? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SimonK View Post
    There I was thinking it was three different bags

You're right - it's the second one down, isn't it? Good spotting, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    There I was thinking it was three different bags
    To be quite honest, I'd want three different bags for £1220!

Master
    You could try selling it on Hardly Ever Worn It (HEWI). It does what it says on the tin.

If you do list it there could you let me know? I'll need to arrange "internet problems" to make sure the wife doesn't see it.

Alternatively I am sure there is a handbag equivalent to Chrono24.

A decent pawnbroker maybe interested London based as the market is indeed an ever changing one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the suggestions. It went on the SC very quickly, and I think the buyer and I were both happy.

I have some more things (God do I have some more things) arriving in the middle of August when my shipping from Qatar gets here. My daughter has just snagged a Liberty leather rucksack and a Smythson handbag "for when I'm older", saving you all the trouble of scrolling past my OT sales posts!

Master
    For future reference, the google picture search feature is pretty good in helping to identify things like this. Just click on the picture search icon then take a photo of what you are searching for

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app