closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Great Yorkshire Show - Help!

Master

Great Yorkshire Show - Help!

Hi all,

Bit of a cheeky request and apologies for the crossover thread from Pistonheads.

Don't suppose any of you guys went to the GY show and happened to pick up a picture of "Yorkshire Life" Magazine?

My wife & I are on the front page on our wedding day, and so far I've only managed to pick up one copy and lots of our friends and family have asked for a copy.

If anyone has one they don't need or want please could you let me know and of course I'd be happy to cover the postage and/or pop some money in the fundraiser.

Cheers!

Al.

Quote Originally Posted by al1991 View Post
    Hi all,

Bit of a cheeky request and apologies for the crossover thread from Pistonheads.

Don't suppose any of you guys went to the GY show and happened to pick up a picture of "Yorkshire Life" Magazine?

My wife & I are on the front page on our wedding day, and so far I've only managed to pick up one copy and lots of our friends and family have asked for a copy.

If anyone has one they don't need or want please could you let me know and of course I'd be happy to cover the postage and/or pop some money in the fundraiser.

Cheers!

Al.
    How about contacting the publisher?
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    How about contacting the publisher?
    Yeah, already did contact them they said they'd given a few copies to our wedding organiser but she seems to have mislaid them unfortunately!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by al1991 View Post
    Yeah, already did contact them they said they'd given a few copies to our wedding organiser but she seems to have mislaid them unfortunately!
    Not that organised then!!

Good luck with your quest.

Blog Entries
    I worked security there, will ask some of the staff if they have any, they were giving them away free.

Craftsman
    Currently at the Silverstone Classic but will ask the wife if we still have it.