closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A reissue done right

A reissue done right

A reissue done right
    Nivada Grenchen Depthmaster

The original Depthmaster, an iconic watch was released by Nivada in 1965 and was the first watch with a water resistance of 1000m which was surpassed when Rolex released the Seadweller in 1967
    Cushion case, drilled lugs,SS bezel, He escape valve and a lug to lug of 47 mm, all true to original.

Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    A reissue done right

The original Depthmaster, an iconic watch was released by Nivada in 1965 and was the first watch with a water resistance of 1000m which was surpassed when Rolex released the Seadweller in 1967
    Cushion case, drilled lugs,SS bezel, He escape valve and a lug to lug of 47 mm, all true to original.

Also relatively affordable

Yes, Ryan- at 870 Euros it is less than the Chronomaster. I have taken a hard look at the Chronomaster and if it weren’t for the size would have bought it now. This one wears a little bigger due to cushion case and the all steel bezel. But makes me wonder if I should try out the Chronomaster.

Master
    A reissue done right

Nicely made. Are you sure it was metres a and not feet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ar.parask View Post
    Nicely made. Are you sure it was metres a and not feet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Metres for sure.

Yes, Ryan- at 870 Euros it is less than the Chronomaster. I have taken a hard look at the Chronomaster and if it weren’t for the size would have bought it now. This one wears a little bigger due to cushion case and the all steel bezel. But makes me wonder if I should try out the Chronomaster.
    Chronomaster wears bigger than the 38mm case size - best get the manual wind as case is thinner

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Chronomaster wears bigger than the 38mm case size - best get the manual wind as case is thinner
    Ok, I am going to try it out.

Grand Master
    That would be so nice if it wasn't for the red .. an awful colour which should be banned :)
    /vince ..

Master
    I don't like this particular model but in general I really do like what Nivada Grenchen are doing (Chronomaster etc), esp for the price.

Does anybody know if they're going to make any more - they seem to have been sold out on their website for a while now?
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Forgive me but - it looks very Vostok, which also has a pedigree of sorts.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.