closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Meccaniche Veneziane

Hybrid View

Craftsman

Meccaniche Veneziane

Just came across this brand on Instagram - https://instagram.com/meccaniche.ven...dium=copy_link

They have some nice looking pieces with interesting colour schemes (albeit clearly influenced by other brands).

Anyone got / had one?

Not got one or had one but have considered a purchase several times so I'll watch this thread with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Not got one or had one but have considered a purchase several times so I'll watch this thread with interest.
    There was a lot of interest about a year ago when they introduced a GMT watch, I think a few people purchased on the forum so there must be a few about. Strange I was looking at one of their watches recently they seem pretty well built I think in the past demand overtripped supply and they had a few issues but things seemed to have calmed down a bit now.

Haven’t got one but they flash up all the time on my facebook feed. They had a slightly dodgy start when they crowdfunded one of their pieces that was specced with an eta movement but then shipped to those who had already paid with a Selitta when they couldn’t obtain the eta. General reviews from owners seem mainly positive.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstone View Post
    Haven’t got one but they flash up all the time on my facebook feed. They had a slightly dodgy start when they crowdfunded one of their pieces that was specced with an eta movement but then shipped to those who had already paid with a Selitta when they couldn’t obtain the eta. General reviews from owners seem mainly positive.
    And then changed to a chinese movement but called it something else to disguise the fact. Lower beat rate and questionable history...