Thread: Welsh UFO Cover Up Maybe?

Hybrid View

Master
    Blog Entries

Welsh UFO Cover Up Maybe?

Master
    Interesting that Bry, cheers.

Some people believe their own vivid dreams and confuse them with reality

Google 'fake You Tube videos' and 'fake documentary videos' and 'mockumentaries'

They are made to appeal to the gullible and those prone to poor judgment ... and of nervous dispositions.

I could likely write something similar myself which would give readers a sleepless night ... especially if I used 'scary voice software' to make it sound more sinister.
    Last edited by sundial; 26th July 2021 at 20:56.
    "Well they would say that ... wouldn't they!"

I think it is pretty obvious that the earth is being visited by craft based on technology not in the current public domain. I'd think if you looked at the evidence and still felt this wasn't the case you are either a religious fanatic or very gullible.

That being said who is piloting them (if indeed they are being 'piloted' by beings) is very much up for debate. My take on it is that we will figure out one day that the speed of light is positively tardy compared to the speed of thought.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    I think it is pretty obvious that the earth is being visited by craft based on technology not in the current public domain. I'd think if you looked at the evidence and still felt this wasn't the case you are either a religious fanatic or very gullible.

That being said who is piloting them (if indeed they are being 'piloted' by beings) is very much up for debate. My take on it is that we will figure out one day that the speed of light is positively tardy compared to the speed of thought.
    Wot a load of old eyewash and wishful thinking ... And when were you last abducted by aliens?
    "Well they would say that ... wouldn't they!"

Quote Originally Posted by sundial View Post
    Wot a load of old eyewash and wishful thinking ... And when were you last abducted by aliens?
    Not saying they are aliens. That is far from certain. But the presence of technology not in the current public domain? That seems pretty nailed on to me.

OK, I watched the first 5 minutes right up until they talked about 100% definitely seeing an E-3D AWACS as part of the conspiracy circling the area. Having spent 8 years as an E-3D captain I can honestly tell you they are talking codswallop. We couldn't even power our radar on below 20,000ft, the thing would have overheated. We needed to be up at FL290 and above...well above any altitude distinguishable from the ground. The only time someone would see an AWACS aparently circling was if we were doing pilot training, flying visual circuits at an airfield.

Welsh UFO Cover Up Maybe?

Why (and how) on Earth should the speed of thought be faster than light - it’s just electrical signals in the brain which by their nature must be slower.
    How is this even related to the existence of UFOs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Why (and how) on Earth should the speed of thought be faster than light - it’s just electrical signals in the brain which by their nature must be slower.
    How is this even related to the existence of UFOs?
    Well we go off on a tangent but let's just say some scientific experiments have taken place indicating thought and intention may be able to manipulate physical objects. Masaru Emoto did research on how thoughts (positive or negative) had an impact on the way water crystals were formed when frozen.

If (big IF) there is some veracity to this, extrapolate that further and it may be possible to 'think your way' somewhere instantly, even across vast distances..

Billionaires from other planets showing off to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatters View Post
    And it is a vastness in time, not just space. There could be a civilisation right next door (within tens of light years), but separated from us by a small percentage of the age of the universe, such as a million years, which means we will not overlap in time, and never make contact, let alone meet.
    Especially given that (on the basis of current evidence) the evolution of intelligent life is possible, but that intelligent life’s ability to avoid self destruction seems doubtful. Our species is a rank newcomer to the universe and may well not make half a million years’ span.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    Billionaires from other planets showing off to each other.
    “Teasers are just rich kids with nothing to do…”

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

― Terry Pratchett
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

And that was just in Skegness on a Saturday afternoon.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

And that was just in Skegness on a Saturday afternoon.
    I think my trip on a Megabus once from London to Cardiff was pretty strange. I wish there had been a cover up.

I saw things man…

Must have been visited 225 years ago…….How else do you explain the “Tourbillon”….

Brilliant film .
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Now buy yourselves a nice big tin of sticky sticky and f**k off back to noddy land

Superb stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry View Post
    Now buy yourselves a nice big tin of sticky sticky and f**k off back to noddy land

Superb stuff!
    Might just watch it again tonight...
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

I've seen a UFO, or more accurately, several of them. No idea what they were, I simply saw a series of bright dancing lights in the sky in the middle of the day. They were doing odd jerking movements around each other and flitting about in the same area of sky.

It was outside Raigmore Hospital in Inverness in (I think) 1997. Two other people stopped walking and stood with me for a couple of minutes and we watched them together.

My memory of what they looked like is diminishing, but they reminded me of the flashing lights you sometimes get in your eye after you rub them. Except these didn't go away after a few seconds and were visible by others.

No camera phone in 1997 so no photos, but I've always been puzzled by what I saw. I can't find anything quite like it when I search online.

Anyway, aliens probably exist, but aliens are unlikely to be visiting. Because maths and physics.