closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: how to turn off auto relist on live ebay listing?

Craftsman

how to turn off auto relist on live ebay listing?

Anyone know how to turn off auto relist on a LIVE listing in ebay? The instructions I've found online do not work. I've figured out for a NEW listing you need to change the listing tool from 'basic' to 'business' and then you can uncheck the auto relist box.

Ive had a watch that hasn't sold for a couple of weeks and ebay auto relist 6 times, which means Im stuck for 6 weeks. I don't want to end the listing either because then I will have to give ebay my pound of flesh without having sold the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Linc View Post
    Anyone know how to turn off auto relist on a LIVE listing in ebay? The instructions I've found online do not work. I've figured out for a NEW listing you need to change the listing tool from 'basic' to 'business' and then you can uncheck the auto relist box.

Ive had a watch that hasn't sold for a couple of weeks and ebay auto relist 6 times, which means Im stuck for 6 weeks. I don't want to end the listing either because then I will have to give ebay my pound of flesh without having sold the watch.
    In the past I've just gone in to revise the listing and then scrolled to the bottom and it's been there. I've never used the business tool. I do my listings and revisions on desktop PC. If you're trying to alter the listing on mobile and the option isn't there, perhaps try and view the desktop site in your browser and log in there, rather than via the app.

Though I've haven't listed anything for a few months so the functionality might have changed.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by AKM View Post
    In the past I've just gone in to revise the listing and then scrolled to the bottom and it's been there. I've never used the business tool. I do my listings and revisions on desktop PC. If you're trying to alter the listing on mobile and the option isn't there, perhaps try and view the desktop site in your browser and log in there, rather than via the app.

Though I've haven't listed anything for a few months so the functionality might have changed.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for reply. I'm using desktop and there is definitely no option to turn off in the revise item page.

Master
    I was unaware that you have to pay if you end the auction- are you certain of this

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lewie View Post
    I was unaware that you have to pay if you end the auction- are you certain of this

Only if it has active bids, as far as I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by kevkojak View Post
    Only if it has active bids, as far as I remember.
    That's what I thought.

I just end the auction before the first period ends if don't want it to relist.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by lewie View Post
    About a month ago I had to end an auction early because of an issue with the strap on the watch. Ebay charged me an early ending fee. Now, to be fair I did have some bids on the watch. So maybe if there are no bids there will be no fee hmm.

Craftsman
    Ok spoke to ebay live chat and they confirmed I could end the listing and won’t be charged as there were no active bids. And the only way to turn off auto relist is to use the business listing tool instead of quick listing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    I always relish it as ‘sell similar’