closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Replacement cards for speedmaster?

Craftsman

Replacement cards for speedmaster?

Hi folks,
    I’ve seen few threads on this in various places and not sure of the answer. Is it possible to get cards for a speedmaster from Omega? I have box booklet and card holder for my speedmaster but no cards. I’d like to complete the set but not sure if it’s possible?
    Thanks,
    Mick

If the answer is no, you could always get the watch serviced by them. That will get you a card and a warranty on the watch.

Craftsman
    From a buyers perspective is a service invoice as useful as cards?

Quote Originally Posted by micks_address View Post
    From a buyers perspective is a service invoice as useful as cards?
    Really depends on what your buyer is after. Most people would be happy that the service invoice is as useful as the original card when it comes to proving authenticity, but it still doesn't make the watch complete as per the original box set. This makes it hold less value if the buyer has an inkling he'll be moving it on at some point. For example, depending on the watch, Watchfinder will knock you down if you didn't have the "full set" including card. It's pretty silly, especially for watches that the original warranty has expired, but thats the way it is.

You should be able to pick up the "pictogram" card but you'll never get an original warranty card replaced.
    Last edited by Christian; 24th July 2021 at 22:07.

Craftsman
    I've recently serviced my diver chrono via omega and did not receive a service card. You get a receipt itemising what was done. All the replaced parts are returned.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    You should be able to pick up the "pictogram" card but you'll never get an original warranty card replaced.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by deepdivedaz View Post
    I've recently serviced my diver chrono via omega and did not receive a service card. You get a receipt itemising what was done. All the replaced parts are returned.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Yes, I think there is a bit of confusion in this thread what comes back after a service. Omega just send back the watch and itemised receipt. Rolex/Tudor you give you a Service Guarantee Card.

Rolex originally supply watches with one Guarantee card. Omega potentially have three cards depending on the age of the watch...a Warranty Card, a Chronometer Certificate and a Pictogram Card. The Warranty Card and Chronometer Certificate always have the watch serial number on them, the latter Pictogram cards have the serial but I believe older ones just have the watch reference number and movement type on them. My Speedmaster from this year didn't come with a choronometer certificate card so I think it is a bit hit and miss what you get in the "full package".

Role
    Last edited by Christian; 25th July 2021 at 13:46.