closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Recommendations where to buy? 14mm quick change strap for JLC Ladies Reverso

Recommendations where to buy? 14mm quick change strap for JLC Ladies Reverso

Does anybody have any recommendations for a maker of good quality 14mm leather watch straps for a JLC Ladies Reverso with quick change spring bars?

I can think of JLC, ABP Paris and Meyhofer in Germany, Meyhofer for pretty standard straps.

Thanks for any tips.

Kaufmann will also do a quick change option for an extra €10. I personally recommend Sellier or Taurillon if you're looking for leather.

Kaufmann

Always check the Sale section - you can be lucky.

Edit: Oh, and thanks for asking the question as I've just noticed a real exotic bargain in the Sale!
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Recommendations where to buy? 14mm quick change strap for JLC Ladies Reverso

Thanks, I know you mentioned a name of a good supplier to me before but I couldn’t remember it, I think it would have been Kaufman.

Ps. Had a quick look, just the ticket, plenty of choice and colours and with reasonable prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BillyCasper; 23rd July 2021 at 21:21.

If the budget runs to exotic this might be of interest:

https://www.kaufmann.shop/sale/uhren.../12-gold?c=148

There is a facility in the Sale section to narrow down by lug width but it doesn't seem to work - if you use it it says that there are no 14mm straps.

Edit: actually this one doesn't have quick release adapters for forget it.

I'm currently hemming and hawing over an alligator for €60 - unfortunately it's a long which is 5 mm over what I normally order. While you are there I also suggest that you look at their roller buckles - perfect for fliegers and watches of a certain era. I think I have a half a dozen by now in various sizes.

https://www.kaufmann.shop/basic/schl...chliesse?c=366

In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.