Evening everyone. We'll after an absolutely terrible two weeks my wife finally talked me into a holiday - the first one we'll have had in 6 years. Its only a week in Majorca, but she's splurged a bit on one of these Tui "sensatori" resorts. The optional add-ons seemed to never stop but the big one that appealed was a "swim up" room which put about 600 quid on the price, although we got a good discount as my son will still only be 6.
I'd never heard of them before but to my mind it meant our room opened up directly on the big swimming pool, with a narrow private patio. On further investigation it seems we actually have access to a tiny little "heated river", a narrow pool of water not attached to the main pools. I'm a bit miffed really, it'll mean the usual fight to secure a spot by the pool which is about the only stress we had last time.
Anyone else have any experience of these swim up rooms. Or better still has anyone stayed at the "Biomar" hotel in majorca? I'd like to know I've not done something daft - we sacrificed a 10 day break for a 7 day one to upgrade to this.

Cheers