closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Appalling driving today A1M

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
    In all my years as a police and civilian driver have I witnessed some of the most idiotic driving. I was on the A1M and had just missed this one ..
    https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...ly-say-police/
    I've had BMW drivers within 5 feet of my car rear at 70mph.
    What is wrong with people today?
    Like lemmings on a death wish.
    Not sure if it’s the hot weather Rod I agree with you I was on the speed limiter this morning in a long 30 area I had an audi come on my tail flashing his lights nutter.

Master
    I used to teach driver safety and most folks were amazed when you give them a 30 metre (100 foot) tape measure and ask them to demonstrate thinking and braking distances from legal speeds (something taught in all driving schools but often not demonstrated practically). The most chilling instruction/demonstration was what damage could be done to the human body at relatively low (legal) speeds. Post accident clearing up is one of the most harrowing jobs there is. I'm glad that I no longer have to do it. I remember a local traffic officer who used to suggest that speeders should have a six inch nail araldited to the centre of their steering wheel and pointing towards them, when they got back behind it!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpshell View Post

On the way to the court I saw a lady in a Ford cut in front of an Artic to get off the A1 at the last minute, then did the same thing at a roundabout off the A14 and then flipped the driver behind the bird when she got a blast of his horn
    We see the ones in the outside lane and cut across all day long, you can usually pick them out! What they don’t know or care about is the majority of new wagons have emergency breaking systems so when they cut across close the wagons go into oh hell we’re going to die mode and slam on the breaks automatically it can get scary some times.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

See they have arrested the lorry driver on suspicion of death by dangerous driving…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk