closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: OMEGA DE VILLE

OMEGA DE VILLE

I like this particular de ville and would like to know it's details, size, age, manual or auto, cost on the used market etc. Have done searches with 4 or 5 search engines including ebay and cannot find this particular model for sale. The square body, dark face, brown strap makes this a great looking watch. The photo was taken from here so maybe the owner can give some details.

download.jpeg-2.jpg
    Last edited by theylive; 15th July 2021 at 15:52. Reason: addition of piccy link

agree, nice looking watch, i have a similar model with silver face that i keep meaning to get serviced.

the only helpful info i can give you is that it's 35mm..

I think the model number 162 0060.

Journeyman
    Like these too. IIRC I think they’re nicknamed TV (television DeVilles) mid 70s to mid 80s probably. Boutique has a catalog called through the ages. Should be able to pinpoint. Value not sure. Would estimate 800 to 1800 depending upon condition. Good luck and keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grand Master
    Value is more like a few hundred IMO.

Yes, a 9ct gold one may reach the prices you mention (if you are lucky)

I agree it's a great looking watch, especially on that strap. So I would think it worth a bit more than a few hundred with the right audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso View Post
    I agree it's a great looking watch, especially on that strap. So I would think it worth a bit more than a few hundred with the right audience.
    Pretty sure I had a gold one a few years back, a steel one will get a few hundred if it goes for 800 he has done exceptionally well if its more than that lord knows how.