closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: PSA decent deal on Omega Z33

  1. #1
    Grand Master ryanb741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12,146

    PSA decent deal on Omega Z33

    Just do everything I did as per the screenshot. Appreciate these are marmite but they are very cool!

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Great price, and a very cool watch.
    It's just a matter of time...

  3. #3
    Master Sinnlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,371
    Bu99er I am not buying any new watches but I really want to try one of theses
    Good job I donít have a beer in me or I might succumb

  4. #4
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    480
    Must be a bit marmite this. Not for me. Way too tall!

  5. #5
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    373
    Tried one of these on a few years ago, and they are surprisingly comfortable. Yes they are tall, but I didnít really notice it while I had it on.

    If I had £3k spare, and I was allowed, then I definitely be buying it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Master
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    3,922
    Quote Originally Posted by ManCityDG View Post
    Must be a bit marmite this. Not for me. Way too tall!
    Each to their own but I agree I've come to realise that a watch's thickness is one of the most important dimensions to me. My SMP300M Diver is only just within acceptable limits imo so this Z33 wouldn't work.

  7. #7
    Master Tetlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    Bu99er I am not buying any new watches but I really want to try one of theses
    ......
    Same, I love these, always think they look like they should be featured in an Alien movie. Can't afford it sadly.

  8. #8
    Master Tazmo61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,877
    A very cool looking watch , but unfortunately over my budget .

  9. #9
    appears YAY20 works on all sale items

  10. #10
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somerset (U.k )
    Posts
    11,247
    Blog Entries
    1
    Right up my street.

    If I could could view in store I would be tempted but am very wary that if bought on line it would show too much in the way of handling/storage marks for my liking. A case such as this would need to be mintier than mint for me.

    I know It could be returned if not happy but cannot be bothered by the potential hassle.

    Weíre these not discontinued some time ago?
    Cheers,

    Ben



    ..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers


    " an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

  11. #11
    Master Tetlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by ben4watches View Post
    Right up my street.

    If I could could view in store I would be tempted but am very wary that if bought on line it would show too much in the way of handling/storage marks for my liking. A case such as this would need to be mintier than mint for me.

    I know It could be returned if not happy but cannot be bothered by the potential hassle.

    Weíre these not discontinued some time ago?
    Come on Ben, take the plunge! You're the only chance I'll ever get to see one of these in person at this rate 😉

  12. #12
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    location, location
    Posts
    3,553
    Quote Originally Posted by ben4watches View Post

    Weíre these not discontinued some time ago?
    Yes I'm sure they were. Appears on the Omega site still but without a price, the same way they seem to keep previous LE's / discontinued models up there for reference.

    As you say, I'd be wary of the inevitable marks if they've had it in stock for years.

  13. #13
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somerset (U.k )
    Posts
    11,247
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetlee View Post
    Come on Ben, take the plunge! You're the only chance I'll ever get to see one of these in person at this rate 
    I would be happier buying from here Lee, an honest description and pics of the actual watch. Sadly not not seen around these parts too often, that said I think there is one owner on here.

    Also they are showing the big box speedy box in the pics, so who knows what it would come in. That said if it came in the speedy box with all the accessories it would be a bonus.
    Last edited by ben4watches; 14th July 2021 at 13:32.
    Cheers,

    Ben



    ..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers


    " an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

  14. #14
    Grand Master ryanb741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12,146
    I think I'll take a punt on it and send it back if not minty. At 3.1k if as new that's a great deal and I think this may be a classic in future

  15. #15
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somerset (U.k )
    Posts
    11,247
    Blog Entries
    1
    Just had an online chat with them, they have 2 in stock. 1 in Metro Centre and 1 in Trafford Centre so cannot comment on condition of the watches.
    Cheers,

    Ben



    ..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers


    " an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

  16. #16
    Grand Master ryanb741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12,146
    I pulled the trigger. Will be delivered tomorrow so if it all goes belly up and condition is bad I'll simply return it. If condition is as new and I don't absolutely love the watch I'll probably offer it here for what I paid and then the buyer knows they are getting a LNIB watch

  17. #17
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somerset (U.k )
    Posts
    11,247
    Blog Entries
    1
    Well done you Ryan, fortune favours the brave.

    I would be really interested in how this pans out, condition of watch and the box and packaging it comes with.

    Keep us posted mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    I pulled the trigger. Will be delivered tomorrow so if it all goes belly up and condition is bad I'll simply return it. If condition is as new and I don't absolutely love the watch I'll probably offer it here for what I paid and then the buyer knows they are getting a LNIB watch
    Cheers,

    Ben



    ..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers


    " an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

  18. #18
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    480
    I didnít actually see the full saving on this. Very good. Bargain if it floats your boat!

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    I pulled the trigger. Will be delivered tomorrow so if it all goes belly up and condition is bad I'll simply return it. If condition is as new and I don't absolutely love the watch I'll probably offer it here for what I paid and then the buyer knows they are getting a LNIB watch
    Good for you. I imagine it wonít stay with you for very long but atleast you will get the feel of it and someone will get a pretty good watch at a very decent price. I am very fond of mine.

  20. #20
    Ordered today, they were out of stock yesterday so someoneís either returned one or Iíll get the cancellation email!

  21. #21
    Beaverbrooks often have such bargains, bought one with bracelet for <3k few years ago.

  22. #22
    Grand Master ryanb741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Barton Red View Post
    Ordered today, they were out of stock yesterday so someoneís either returned one or Iíll get the cancellation email!
    It is my one as I returned it

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somerset (U.k )
    Posts
    11,247
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    It is my one as I returned it

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    How bad was it Ryan, say if you were going to grade it out of 100?
    Cheers,

    Ben



    ..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers


    " an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    It is my one as I returned it

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Oh joy, how bad was it? Iíd had one from there sale before which looked like someone had taken a chisel to the bracelet in an attempt to resize

  25. #25
    Grand Master ryanb741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    12,146
    I cancelled only because Nivada had a limited run of something I couldnt turn down. It didn't seem too bad to be honest (came from Manchester) but I didnt inspect it as I knew it was going back.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    I cancelled only because Nivada had a limited run of something I couldnt turn down. It didn't seem too bad to be honest (came from Manchester) but I didnt inspect it as I knew it was going back.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I got notice itís in transit so Iíll find out soon enough!

  27. #27
    Well, arrived this afternoon. Spacemaster box and warranty card dated yesterday. Went over it with a loupe and canít see anything. Not sure on it though so will have a think before sizing the strap down.

  28. #28
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somerset (U.k )
    Posts
    11,247
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Barton Red View Post
    Well, arrived this afternoon. Spacemaster box and warranty card dated yesterday. Went over it with a loupe and can’t see anything. Not sure on it though so will have a think before sizing the strap down.
    Thats good news Ian. It’s a big old beast though, I guess not an everyday wearer.
    Cheers,

    Ben



    ..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers


    " an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

  29. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ben4watches View Post
    Thats good news Ian. Itís a big old beast though, I guess not an everyday wearer.
    Yeah, Iíd tried one a couple of years back but wasnít sure I could live with it, great price, but not so great if it doesnít get worn!
    Last edited by Barton Red; 17th July 2021 at 15:50.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information