closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA Christopher Ward Sale

PSA Christopher Ward Sale

If anyone wants a new or nearly new Christopher Ward they are having a sale.
    Just received an email with a 24hr preview of what's on offer.

Just follow the link. https://www.christopherward.com/2021...,HCV3B,14HZQ,1

I'm not to sure if the £100.00 off voucher works on the sale, but if it does then happy day's.

Master
    Thank you, some good savings.

The best deals are gone and no, the discount code no longer works.

They usually add more on different day's. As for the code you can't win em all.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Master
    Not as good as previous sales but still decent value on offer.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using TZ-UK mobile app

PSA Christopher Ward Sale

I logged onto the sale directly after receiving the CW email. There were 135 items which went down to 80 items in no time. Within 4-5 hours it was down to 35 less popular items

I picked up a black 38mm C60 Trident Pro on bracelet with burgundy/red ceramic bezel. The size is perfect for my teeny 6.5 inch wrist, and at 40% off a nice price for a beater and holiday watch.

Nice specs including adjustable bracelet, ceramic bezel, light catcher case, Swiss movement, sapphire, 600m, and 5 year warranty, all for half a bag of sand.

And a rather nice logo, LOL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by noTAGlove; 7th July 2021 at 22:15.

I hadn't paid much attention to CW but surprised at the prices nowadays. Many of them not much under models from Longines.

They had the super compressor for £699 on bracelet this morning and £650 on a leather strap, I assume its gone now?

The vast majority of the stuff were their standard dive watches I think they had a dress watch for about £250 good value if you are looking for a decent automatic watch for work. Jumping hour seems a bit expensive though I didnt know they were going for £12-1500 they are £6-700 in the sales. They had a nice looking moonphase one there too.

Journeyman
    Decent savings, thanks for sharing.
    I'd be so tempted, but I still can't get over that logo and placement

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Master
    I feel very pleased with myself for not buying anything. Quite a nice bronze that was in my basket, but let go. There were 140 for sale as one time. They usually release a few more.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    There were a couple of proper cracking bargains right at the beginning - if you wanted a Malvern Jump Hour you could have scored one for something like 55-60% off RRP. Plus there were a couple of the now-sold-out limited edition C60s and C65s, also at knockdown prices. But these sales are getting well known now and getting anything is a scramble, plus I imagine half of what gets sold goes straight on eBay!

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_ie View Post
    There were a couple of proper cracking bargains right at the beginning - if you wanted a Malvern Jump Hour you could have scored one for something like 55-60% off RRP. Plus there were a couple of the now-sold-out limited edition C60s and C65s, also at knockdown prices. But these sales are getting well known now and getting anything is a scramble, plus I imagine half of what gets sold goes straight on eBay!
    Yep, the really big bargains go in seconds.

Once the email arrives notifying of the sale, then it is literally fastest finger through the order process, and multiple people will be in competition.

Even if you can add it to your bag, you may still lose the watch as it is fastest person to pay for the watch. Only then will it not allow you to fulfil the purchase.

I was on within 5 mins of the sale, but both Dartmouth’s I was interested in were already gone.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by noTAGlove View Post
    Yep, the really big bargains go in seconds.

Once the email arrives notifying of the sale, then it is literally fastest finger through the order process, and multiple people will be in competition.

Even if you can add it to your bag, you may still lose the watch as it is fastest person to pay for the watch. Only then will it not allow you to fulfil the purchase.

I was on within 5 mins of the sale, but both Dartmouth’s I was interested in were already gone.
    Kind of a shame, it ends up penalising people who want to look at the list and decide what they might want, instead favouring anyone who just alights on something and buys it instantly. Maybe they could have a 24-hour browsing period, then they turn on the "buy" buttons at a known time.

...wait, that sounds like a familiar watch buying experience

Haven't you just described any sale? High street or online.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_ie View Post
    .... it ends up penalising people who want to look at the list and decide what they might want, instead favouring anyone who just alights on something and buys it instantly.

Here's what I picked up in the sale, and at 38mm perfect for my 6.5 inch teeny tiny wrists.

I was then going to give my 20 year old son a TAG that I have had for 15 years but still looking very fresh and recently been serviced and polished. I thought that was a brand the youth wanted. But, he took one look at the CW and was smitten.

So, I said your 21st is coming up and would that be a good pressie. He was absolutely delighted. So, I lost my new watch.

I have to say CW are knocking it out of the park. I kind of wonder why I have a 9 grand submariner on my wrist when such pleasure can be got from watches a fraction of the price. The photos do not do it justice.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Haven't you just described any sale? High street or online.
    Now you mention it, it does have a certain resemblance to the Black Friday semi-riots.