closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cambridge watch dealers

Master

Cambridge watch dealers

I’ve got a weekend break coming up in Cambridge soon and wondering if there are any decent watch dealers worth visiting. Would welcome any recommendations, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live fairly near Cambridge and there aren’t really very many unfortunately. Mappin and Webb have Rolex, Omega and PP. They are on the market square. Then there is Fraser Hart in the grand arcade which stock Tudor.
    There is a small jewellers next to the Round Church that stocks Nomos.
    And the other place that I look at is the window of F Hinds (believe it or not!) at the grand arcade entrance. Alongside the quartz dress watches they have a small used section of some nice watches. Rolex etc. Above RRP obviously though, if that interests you.
    Hope that helps.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by the_gazelle View Post
    I live fairly near Cambridge and there aren’t really very many unfortunately. Mappin and Webb have Rolex, Omega and PP. They are on the market square. Then there is Fraser Hart in the grand arcade which stock Tudor.
    And the other place that I look at is the window of F Hinds (believe it or not!) at the grand arcade entrance. Alongside the quartz dress watches they have a small used section of some nice watches. Rolex etc. Above RRP obviously though, if that interests you.
    Hope that helps.
    Hind’s pre-owned section in Cambridge have 3 over polished and ridiculously over-priced Rolex. I think two, 5 digit subs and one 16710. The subs are 10K to 11K and the gmt is 12+

Every six months or so, they drop the price a couple of hundred quid. But it’s always the same 3. They just look too shiny to me and pretty well worn.

Master
    Cool, not sure what I was expecting to be honest but seems all run of the mill stuff. May check out M&W.

Thanks
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by the_gazelle View Post
    Hope that helps.
    Mappin & Webb Cambridge no longer stock Patek - they’re a very decent lot though.