closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: IWC Hotwheels car - merc 300 SL

Master

IWC Hotwheels car - merc 300 SL

Just a silly one chaps, not anything of great substance but I know a few of us have little corners of "watch stuff" and I picked this up today, a hotwheels Mercedes 300SL "IWC Racing".

Not the most detailed thing but the card artwork is really cool and to be fair it was only 1.50, maybe worth popping into a B&M bargains if you happen to pass one.

**edit**
    A quick look on ebay shows very few on these in the UK but some enterprising folk are selling them for a tenner a go.
    Definitely worth picking one up for the price.

Last edited by kevkojak; 2nd July 2021 at 21:36.

Master
    Not too silly IMO. I have a couple of 1/43 F1 Ferrari models, with HEUER decals assisting my modest display of Heuer chronos. (Regazzoni, 1971 and Scheckter, 1979)

Last edited by TomGW; 2nd July 2021 at 22:17.

What a good idea. Just pondering the watches that might be themed with the merc? Which translates In my case to I have no idea.

Do like your watch display Tom. It surely beats my stack of boxes in a cupboard!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by halfscrew View Post
    What a good idea. Just pondering the watches that might be themed with the merc? Which translates In my case to I have no idea.

Do like your watch display Tom. It surely beats my stack of boxes in a cupboard!
    Thanks. Theres a similar display of Omegas and then a stack of boxes in a cupboard with far too many watches. Im hoping to reduce the numbers and reclaim the cupboard.

Master
    I quite fancy one of those SL cars - B&M you say?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks OP, will try and hunt one down for my lad. There some nice classic 911s from hot wheels too at the mo.