closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: IWC Hotwheels car - merc 300 SL

Master

IWC Hotwheels car - merc 300 SL

Just a silly one chaps, not anything of great substance but I know a few of us have little corners of "watch stuff" and I picked this up today, a hotwheels Mercedes 300SL "IWC Racing".

Not the most detailed thing but the card artwork is really cool and to be fair it was only £1.50, maybe worth popping into a B&M bargains if you happen to pass one.

**edit**
    A quick look on ebay shows very few on these in the UK but some enterprising folk are selling them for a tenner a go.
    Definitely worth picking one up for the price.

Last edited by kevkojak; 2nd July 2021 at 21:36.

Master
    Not too silly IMO. I have a couple of 1/43 F1 Ferrari models, with HEUER decals assisting my modest display of Heuer chronos. (Regazzoni, 1971 and Scheckter, 1979)

Last edited by TomGW; 2nd July 2021 at 22:17.

What a good idea. Just pondering the watches that might be themed with the merc? Which translates In my case to “I have no idea”.

Do like your watch display Tom. It surely beats my stack of boxes in a cupboard!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by halfscrew View Post
    What a good idea. Just pondering the watches that might be themed with the merc? Which translates In my case to “I have no idea”.

Do like your watch display Tom. It surely beats my stack of boxes in a cupboard!
    Thanks. There’s a similar display of Omegas and then a stack of boxes in a cupboard with far too many watches. I’m hoping to reduce the numbers and reclaim the cupboard.

Master
    I quite fancy one of those SL cars - B&M you say?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks OP, will try and hunt one down for my lad. There some nice classic 911’s from hot wheels too at the mo.