closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Orange Crush (Ploprof)

Blog Entries

Orange Crush (Ploprof)

After a few weeks of ownership I can honestly say I remain blow away by the sheer quality and presence of the Ploprof, it is now by far the pick of my collection.

Having enjoyed the black rubber I was very quickly hankering after the orange and as luck would have it one popped up on Watchfinder’s EBay page. A massive thank you to my bestest buddy for spotting and 40 quid later it was here.

It is simply stunning

instagram download image online

Pitch

Master
    Wow £40 that's a steal. Worth every penny. Paid a lot more for mine, but worth it, it's an amazing strap and quality model as you say.

Craftsman
    Complete bargain for an Omega strap. Looks stunning!!

Grey , black and white.! That's some collection. Looks amazing on the orange. I like a splash of colour. I might try that on mine if I can find one.

The OB in Ho Chi Minh is gash (probably why my last three new purchases have all be Tudor, and I'm an Omega fan boi), and has a selection and customer service attitude as that of the Rolex boutique.
    They only have the white version and as much as i wanted to like it I knew in the back of my head that it wasn't the colour I wanted and was gonna buy it because I wanted a PP. They say they will never have any other colour in stock, so tuff titty. If they had, or could have been bothered to source a black or a ti version, I would have had one in a flash.

BTW - the pictures all look great

Blog Entries
    Cheers chaps.

Pitch

Love it on the orange strap.
    Each time I see one, I just think how indestructible it looks.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Kenney View Post
    The OB in Ho Chi Minh is gash (probably why my last three new purchases have all be Tudor, and I'm an Omega fan boi), and has a selection and customer service attitude as that of the Rolex boutique.
    They only have the white version and as much as i wanted to like it I knew in the back of my head that it wasn't the colour I wanted and was gonna buy it because I wanted a PP. They say they will never have any other colour in stock, so tuff titty. If they had, or could have been bothered to source a black or a ti version, I would have had one in a flash.

BTW - the pictures all look great
    I wouldn't dismiss the white one. Here's a steel and I was amazed at how well it works. If you're referring to the white with blue bezel, it really might win you over, especially if you were to have it on white or blue strap

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Love these Ploprof threads. I had three at the same time, the black and white in steel, and the black in titanium.

I chose to keep just one, and it’s the white in steel. Amazing watch, love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post
    After a few weeks of ownership I can honestly say I remain blow away by the sheer quality and presence of the Ploprof, it is now by far the pick of my collection.

Having enjoyed the black rubber I was very quickly hankering after the orange and as luck would have it one popped up on Watchfinder’s EBay page. A massive thank you to my bestest buddy for spotting and 40 quid later it was here.

Pitch
    Do you have Watchfinders eBay details? I'm sure I've bought the odd link and buckle from them in the past but I can't find their sellers name, thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigvic View Post
    Do you have Watchfinders eBay details? I'm sure I've bought the odd link and buckle from them in the past but I can't find their sellers name, thanks.
    Search Watchfindershop buddy

Pitch

Absolutely love this watch.
    Awesome on the Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by ASW1 View Post
    I wouldn't dismiss the white one. Here's a steel and I was amazed at how well it works. If you're referring to the white with blue bezel, it really might win you over, especially if you were to have it on white or blue strap

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    It was the white/white as per your link.

I tried it on a couple times, and I really could have walked out with it; but in my heart I knew there would be some buyers remorse down the line and it would get neglected. If I could get the black one here first, I would then be open to having a white alongside it.

It's amazing how well they wear, and I'm guessing that 95% of folk who say they are clown watches, have never tried one on.

Master
    If Carlsberg made watches………….

Lovely watch and your photos really show it well.

Steve

Blog Entries
    Cheers all and some stunning pics, there certainly seems to be Ploprof love on TZ. Pals have called it a Ben10 watch, swatch mentioned but I remain totally onboard with this amazing timepiece .

Pitch

mapbox polygon

Craftsman
    Even though i could never pull this watch off, i absolutely love it on other people wrists. What a beast but a stunning beast nonetheless.

Master
    Looks good on you Pitch. Not sure I could pull it off but would love to try one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss13 View Post
    Looks good on you Pitch. Not sure I could pull it off but would love to try one.
    Cheers buddy and you would be surprised, I will make sure its with me next time we bump into each other.

Pitch

Absolutely stunning mate. Orange strap all the way!

Master
    Love it on the Orange.
    Another one for the lottery-win list.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Tried this on yesterday at an Ω boutique out of curiosity mainly to see how it wears. I must admit to taking a liking to it.

The watch of the champions looks great on the orange strap.

Quote Originally Posted by Marios View Post
    Tried this on yesterday at an Ω boutique out of curiosity mainly to see how it wears. I must admit to taking a liking to it.

Looks awesome on your wrist.

mine came in bracelet and tried the isofrane, then switched back to an aftermarket black rubber and still want to have an orange rubber in original Omi buckle. Could you share where to locate it? Is that an used?

I absolutely adore a Ploprof, but my wrists are waaaaaaay to small to pull one off!