closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: E10 Petrol

Master

E10 Petrol

I’m surprised no one has discussed this yet.
    The cynic in me thinks it’s the governments first attack in getting older vehicles off the road prior to the ban on petrol and diesel engines in what is it, 2030?
    I know that regular petrol will still be available alongside E10 but it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if the cost of the less environmentally friendly petrol (relatively speaking) will increase or be taken out of service in time.
    Remember 2* 3* and 4* leaded petrol? I think our regular 97 Ron will go the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    The cynic in me thinks it’s the governments first attack in getting older vehicles off the road prior to the ban on petrol and diesel engines in what is it, 2030?
    I know that regular petrol will still be available alongside E10 but it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if the cost of the less environmentally friendly petrol (relatively speaking) will increase or be taken out of service in time.
    Remember 2* 3* and 4* leaded petrol? I think our regular 97 Ron will go the same way.
    I'm not surprised given that at every other turn on the internet, it's getting waffled about. Just run Super Unleaded all the time and the jobs done. E10 doesn't kill engines, it apparently attacks some rubbers in some fuel lines

Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...ghlight=petrol

Master
    Blog Entries
    All my rubber seals in my 74 TR6 have been upgraded to deal with E5, I will carry on using Super Unleaded which I believe will be OK

Master
    Oops, I’m on here every day and I didn’t see that thread.