closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Zenith Defy Titanuim

Zenith Defy Titanuim

Good evening all.

Just wondering if anybody has the above? I'm thinking of getting one (not the skeleton) 41mm.

It looks really nice in pics/videos. I've not seen one in the "metal" so to speak...hence my question!

From what I've read, a few reviewers say they wear smaller? Would be a concern for me, as I don't get on with "smaller "! wearing watches. If anybody has one, Id really appreciate their opinion.

Yes, I will try to try one on before I buy! I thought I would ask here first though.

Cheers.

Craftsman
    If you mean the defy classic, I have one of those.

Observations are
    The thin bezel and large dial diameter make it look bigger

I think the 41mm wears accuracy to size

My normal fare is 40mm and I find it a shade too big

Cheers

Sent from my XQ-AT51 using Tapatalk

Master
    I've got this one and it certainly doesn't wear small!

Craftsman
    I've seen one in the flesh they look like they would wear pretty big tbf

The Zenith Defy collection has some variation!

Zenith Defy Extreme at 45mm: https://www.zenith-watches.com/en_gb...0-9004-01-i001
    Zenith Defy El Primero 21 at 44mm: https://www.zenith-watches.com/en_gb.../el-primero-21
    Zenith Defy Classic at 41mm: https://www.zenith-watches.com/en_gb...s/defy-classic
    Zenith Defy Double Tourbillion: https://www.zenith-watches.com/en_gb...0-9020-79-r918

The 41mm is pretty high on my list of 'wants'. The ceramic and titanium variants are really light weight and quite thin watches.

Master
    Any excuse to post a picture of mine

Quote Originally Posted by mtagrant View Post
    Any excuse to post a picture of mine

I have this watch on a bracelet and have fairly small wrists and it looks great, for a 44mm they do wear small.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacemaster View Post
    If you mean the defy classic, I have one of those.

Observations are
    The thin bezel and large dial diameter make it look bigger

I think the 41mm wears accuracy to size

My normal fare is 40mm and I find it a shade too big

Cheers

Thats the watch Im looking at..

Ive not seen one "in real life", just photos but it looks beautiful.

I would prefer the bracelet, like yours, Ive read its a bit of a "pain" if you want to change straps though? As apparently they have screw by the lugs too?!

Lovely looking thing....glad to see it doesnt seem to wear small too.

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug86 View Post
    The Zenith Defy collection has some variation!

Zenith Defy Extreme at 45mm: https://www.zenith-watches.com/en_gb...0-9004-01-i001
    Zenith Defy El Primero 21 at 44mm: https://www.zenith-watches.com/en_gb.../el-primero-21
    Zenith Defy Classic at 41mm: https://www.zenith-watches.com/en_gb...s/defy-classic
    Zenith Defy Double Tourbillion: https://www.zenith-watches.com/en_gb...0-9020-79-r918

The 41mm is pretty high on my list of 'wants'. The ceramic and titanium variants are really light weight and quite thin watches.
    It will be the 3rd one down! The Zenith Defy Classic 41mm.

Thanks for that.

Many thanks all.

It is the Zenith Defy Classic, 41mm with Titanium bracelet I was thinking off.

It does look gorgeous in pics. and videos..

Nice to hear it doesn't appear to wear small too. My wrists aren't large, they are about 18cm....I have 61 year old eyes though! So I cant get on with smaller watches....Same with the skeleton dials, as lovely looking as they are, I wouldn't be able to read the time on them!

If I get one, it would involve me doing some sort of trade with my Speedy..

Its my 3rd Speedy..I do like them...but the blue dial looks lovely!

I suppose I could have a look at that blue dialled Tudor in S.C. Only trouble is, I've previously had one in black...i flipped it though, as I didn't like the "plain" bezel?! I know the Zenith has a "plain" bezel too....its not as big a bezel though, and I think it looks good.

I promised myself 4 watches ago....that was my last one....of course it wasn't !

Craftsman
    I knew I had a wrist shot somewhere

I knew I had a wrist shot somewhere

Cheers for that...it does look lovely.

May I ask please, approx. what size is your wrist?

Craftsman
    Sure, 6.75”

Also to note a bit like the boys room buns thread, it has a rather nice rear end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sure, 6.75”

Also to note a bit like the boys room buns thread, it has a rather nice rear end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Lol!!

Yes, Ive seen a few pics of the back..it does look rather nice!

Zenith Defy Titanuim

They wear very well. Slim, super light in titanium. The skeleton dial is way more legible in reality than many photos show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love my Defy Skeleton.

Big dial, slim profile, super light, looks superb

I'm deliberating on whether or not to swap with my Speedmaster.

They are both the same year, 2020..the "swap" will cost me a few hundred..

I do like the Speedmaster, This is my third! I do however love the look of the Zenith Defy Classic Titanium..

Decisions decisions!

I'm quite a bad flipper...so being realistic, I guess its best to keep the Speedy, as its probably an easier sell somewhere down the line....I do like the look of the Defy though....even though I've not tried one on!

I have 2 Seamasters and a Planet Ocean, so I wont be Omega less so to speak....

Guess I need to put my thinking cap on!

Quote Originally Posted by valleywatch View Post
    I'm deliberating on whether or not to swap with my Speedmaster.

They are both the same year, 2020..the "swap" will cost me a few hundred..

I do like the Speedmaster, This is my third! I do however love the look of the Zenith Defy Classic Titanium..

Decisions decisions!

I'm quite a bad flipper...so being realistic, I guess its best to keep the Speedy, as its probably an easier sell somewhere down the line....I do like the look of the Defy though....even though I've not tried one on!

I have 2 Seamasters and a Planet Ocean, so I wont be Omega less so to speak....

Guess I need to put my thinking cap on!
    Have you considered moving on a Seamaster or PO as it seems you are a bit diver heavy!

I am certain I would not trade in a Speedy for the Defy as both are very different watches and fulfil different needs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post
    Have you considered moving on a Seamaster or PO as it seems you are a bit diver heavy!

I am certain I would not trade in a Speedy for the Defy as both are very different watches and fulfil different needs!

Lol!

I did say Im a flipper!

The one Seamaster, I only got last week! Love it, its a white one..Year old, so thats going nowhere!

The other one,is a black dial non wavy 3 or 4 years old, would have to pay much more towards the Zenith...for what I paid for it, I will keep it and wear it regularly. Which I do!

The Planet Ocean....I also love that one! Its about 3-4 years old, 43.5mm really like it...so dont want to sell it....Out of my 4 Omegas, the Speedmaster is the first one Id sell....I do like it, I also like the Zenith!

I could just buy the Zenith I suppose....the money is getting naff all interest in the bank....but! I have too many watches anyway...nowhere near what some on here have I hasten to add!

I have another Chronograph (not that I ever use them!) watch, that's a Monaco....love that ...though I rarely wear it?!

I will have a think over the afternoon, to see what I want to do....I don't really need to buy another watch, hence by "swapping" a watch, I dont feel so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by valleywatch View Post
    Lol!

I did say Im a flipper!

The one Seamaster, I only got last week! Love it, its a white one..Year old, so thats going nowhere!

The other one,is a black dial non wavy 3 or 4 years old, would have to pay much more towards the Zenith...for what I paid for it, I will keep it and wear it regularly. Which I do!

The Planet Ocean....I also love that one! Its about 3-4 years old, 43.5mm really like it...so dont want to sell it....Out of my 4 Omegas, the Speedmaster is the first one Id sell....I do like it, I also like the Zenith!

I could just buy the Zenith I suppose....the money is getting naff all interest in the bank....but! I have too many watches anyway...nowhere near what some on here have I hasten to add!

I have another Chronograph (not that I ever use them!) watch, that's a Monaco....love that ...though I rarely wear it?!

I will have a think over the afternoon, to see what I want to do....I don't really need to buy another watch, hence by "swapping" a watch, I dont feel so bad!
    Ha ha I recognise and know that feeling. Good luck whichever way you decide to go!