closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Ordering TF straps

Ordering TF straps

I know TF is closed for a summer break now, but just to throw the question out there: any chance to make ordering straps less of a hassle than watches in the TF online shop? I understand that the couple of minutes window 'madness' in great part results from a very high demand for Smiths watches. That's probably not the case with straps, but they're still orders that require resources to process. So, do you think there is a way for straps to be sold in a laxer manner than watches?

The last time the shop was open Eddie wasn't selling any new releases therefore he left the shop open 24/7. That might be the way forward now which is a positive step so I don't think there's anything else required at the moment.

Ah, I didn't know about that return to 24/7, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    Ah, I didn't know about that return to 24/7, thanks.

That could easily change if any of the mooted new models are released.
    F.T.F.A.

Yes - that was great - was able to order a couple of straps whenever I fancied!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had no idea the strap shop had ever reverted to 24/7. I never seem to keep the TF watches I’ve bought in the past so I rarely follow this part of the forum, but I think the nato straps are brilliant and had bought alternatives recently due to the shop opening times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn it, how did I miss the fact that the shop was open 24/7? I joined the frenzy a few times when the window opened to pick up the odd strap, but new watches mean I could really do with some more now!

Apprentice

that would be great!

I'm not sure there's an easy way to do it without interfering with all the checking, packing, and shipping of the watch orders, but it would be great if there were ongoing orders for straps. I'd never have expected it, but I threw in a strap with my last purchase and damned if it's not the best NATO I own. I'm here for the watches but the straps are excellent.