closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Arrival (Extra pictures) Zodiac Super Sea Wolf x Liberty

Blog Entries

New Arrival (Extra pictures) Zodiac Super Sea Wolf x Liberty

So, up in the smoke today to purchase my son’s prom suit and he wanted to have a look in Liberty at an exhibition (that turned out to be finished). Whilst in said store I was mooching around the watches, as one does, and saw the LE Super Sea Wolf. I had seen them on line, and have also been considering a Sea Wolf for some time, I also particularly liked the Liberty signature purple accents on this one. Anyway, long story short, didn’t need much persuasion to pull the trigger and I like it a lot. Seems a well made watch for the money. Comes with a Zodiac leather NATO, Purple Tropic rubber and steel bracelet, picture is a very average quick and dirty but you can get the idea. More pictures to follow.
    Thanks for looking
    James

Last edited by Crouchy; 26th June 2021 at 19:58.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Crouchy View Post
    So, up in the smoke today to purchase my son’s prom suit and he wanted to have a look in Liberty at an exhibition (that turned out to be finished). Whilst in said store I was mooching around the watches, as one does, and saw the LE Super Sea Wolf. I had seen them on line, and have also been considering a Sea Wolf for some time, I also particularly liked the Liberty signature purple accents on this one. Anyway, long story short, didn’t need much persuasion to pull the trigger and I like it a lot. Seems a well made watch for the money. Comes with a Zodiac leather NATO, Purple Tropic rubber and steel bracelet, picture is a very average quick and dirty but you can get the idea. More pictures to follow.
    Thanks for looking
    James
    I was looking at these online last week and actually had one in the basket but didn't checkout. Would like to see a few more pictures if you get the chance.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    That's quite a handsome watch. I'd like to see more pictures of it on the other straps. Is it stock 40mm?

Journeyman
    That is a lovely thing, love purple on a watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    I don’t see me wearing purple but nonetheless this is a very nice watch!

Blog Entries
    Well chaps, as you can now see there are lots of (albeit very average) pictures. Initial impressions are very good and quality of finish seems to be right up there. Accuracy is good and the lume is excellent with the hour markers and hour hands being an orangey purple lume and the minute hand being green.
    If worn on the bracelet the purple is discreet and barely noticeable, this is not the case if worn on the purple Tropic.
    Overall, I am very happy with the watch and I think that the package as a whole is good value for a genuine limited edition that is already nearly sold out.
    I suspect I need to do a SOTC as my little group has mushroomed into a not so small stable.
    Thanks for reading my mutterings
    James

Craftsman
    That’s very nice.
    Being old and fat and DGAF I would wear that and be happy.
    I do like the other bright colours they have for their watches.

Regards
    V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    James, get the bracelet fitted please!

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    That's a good looking watch.
    I'm in London for my birthday this weekend, I might take a look at one myself if still available ?

I’ve just purchased one of these (eagerly awaiting its delivery). How have you got on with it since its purchase?

Blog Entries
    I’ll be honest, I don’t wear it often as it is in rotation. However, I’m glad I have it and, when I do wear it, I really do like it. It’s a great looking watch, pretty unusual and with a colour scheme out of the norm. Enjoy yours when it arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Crouchy View Post
    I’ll be honest, I don’t wear it often as it is in rotation. However, I’m glad I have it and, when I do wear it, I really do like it. It’s a great looking watch, pretty unusual and with a colour scheme out of the norm. Enjoy yours when it arrives.
    Thanks. I’ve just been reading that the movement has a swan neck regulator which is an added bonus.