closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Stretchy CWC NATO’s

New Stretchy CWC NATO’s

Saw these on their site and thought I’d try one out - I’ve tried the cheap stretchy Erikas originals versions from watchgecko and didn’t like them - this is very comfy, literally a stretchy NATO and suits the watch well. Fits my 8 3/4 inch wrist with just enough to tuck into the second keeper. Not bad for £18 and they do various colours and also steel hardware versions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks really good.

It does say on the site you can get the wider keeper - by my thumb in the pic - engraved for free at the moment although I couldn’t work out how to do it tbh. It really is comfy and I imagine it would fit most wrist sizes. Also the right thickness - it’s more of an elasticated strap as opposed to a bit of elastic made into a strap if that makes any sense?!

Master
    That looks very smart

Quote Originally Posted by RobDad View Post
    It does say on the site you can get the wider keeper - by my thumb in the pic - engraved for free at the moment although I couldn’t work out how to do it tbh. It really is comfy and I imagine it would fit most wrist sizes. Also the right thickness - it’s more of an elasticated strap as opposed to a bit of elastic made into a strap if that makes any sense?!

I think you can add a note to the order when it’s added to your basket…

Yes I managed that with ordering a broadarrow onto a canvas strap a few months ago but didn’t find the option this time around

Quote Originally Posted by RobDad View Post
    Yes I managed that with ordering a broadarrow onto a canvas strap a few months ago but didn’t find the option this time around

That’s a shame. It says they are only available in 20mm but can be used on 18mm lug widths (which is what I’d want one for) as they are elasticated, but I don’t know if that would work

Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    That’s a shame. It says they are only available in 20mm but can be used on 18mm lug widths (which is what I’d want one for) as they are elasticated, but I don’t know if that would work

Tbh it does feel a tiny bit more ‘squidgy’ than a normal NATO but not sure how it would work. I don’t have an 18mm watch so can’t try it

Does look good. Be interesting to see how the holes hold up over time - my one flirtation with an elastic nato of this type rather than an MN style didn’t last long as it was frayed to bits and the holes were stretching out after a few days. Admittedly was not from CWC, but I put it down the the elastic not being rigid enough to have holes punched through it

Master
    Like the look of them but another NATO with no 19mm option.....AGAIN !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gomers View Post
    Like the look of them but another NATO with no 19mm option.....AGAIN !!!
    I have the same one, they fit 19mm perfect and you'd never know they're 20mm once on.

Anyone tried these on 18mm lugs?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    Check out Amazon. They have them in various sizes including 18mm and various hardware finishes, brushed, etc.
    "The whole purpose of mechanical watches is to be impertinent." ~ Lionel a Marca, CEO of Breguet