closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Enterprise car hits are a shower

Master

Enterprise car hits are a shower

After having broken down yesterday a hire car was organised and paid for to be delivered to me at 09:00 this morning.

At 08:05 they called and said they will try and get me one, seems like it’s ok to guarantee a delivery and not have a vehicle . After 8 calls from me to chase them up they’ve tried to source one that might, just might be with me about 17:00. And that will be a small van as they can’t find any cars anywhere. Don’t care what it is, just frustrated having to sun in a Costa at the service station all day on the possibilities of something turning up.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by aa388 View Post
    After having broken down yesterday a hire car was organised and paid for to be delivered to me at 09:00 this morning.

At 08:05 they called and said they will try and get me one, seems like it’s ok to guarantee a delivery and not have a vehicle . After 8 calls from me to chase them up they’ve tried to source one that might, just might be with me about 17:00. And that will be a small van as they can’t find any cars anywhere. Don’t care what it is, just frustrated having to sun in a Costa at the service station all day on the possibilities of something turning up.

It is probably due to (Covid/Brexit/Suez Canal)*
    * Delete as appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Maysie View Post
    It is probably due to (Covid/Brexit/Suez Canal)*
    * Delete as appropriate.
    According to one of my suppliers, things are delayed for about six months before and six months after the Chinese New Year.

Master
    My boss just phoned them up, he got “I’m fed up with your man phoning to chase me so I’m cancelling the booking “. Good work enterprise such a caring company.

An example of 'Leading from the top' from Enterprise right there!