closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Incoming - Casioak

Incoming - Casioak

I was intrigued by the Casioak mods so got myself a GA-2100 and a 3rd Gen Hontau kit.

Have to say that the I wasn't totally impressed with the standard watch, but rather like it with the Hontau bracelet and in the sunlight it's pretty impressive.

With hindsight, I think the light grey Casio works better - if for no other reason that the digital display is the negative of this one and more easily readable - but this isn't bad. The bracelet is likely not up the to the same standard as other watches with a similar octagonal look, but for the price it's rather impressive.
    Last edited by Gyp; 25th June 2021 at 16:19.

i have 2( dont ask!) , one black dial like yours and the grey dial, and i must admit the grey dial is my preferred colour/ combination, its the only casio i like and like the fact its more analogue than digital display. the bracelet is good, but i think not suitable for small wrists as there is not much movement in the end links on the case .

Are both of your cases Mk 3?

In typical fashion 4 links out is a smidge too tight and 3 links out is a smidge too loose, but I can't imagine that the bracelet would actually close if the full 8 links were out

I have to admit that I bought this with an expectation that I'd screw it together and then move it on without taking much of a hit, but now I've done it I'm wearing it and enjoying it, so it looks like it might be staying.

I've just acquired the 2100AER black one. The mod looks good on yours and great to know you can change it back.
    I might consider doing that😁

Quote Originally Posted by Gyp View Post
    Are both of your cases Mk 3?

In typical fashion 4 links out is a smidge too tight and 3 links out is a smidge too loose, but I can't imagine that the bracelet would actually close if the full 8 links were out

I have to admit that I bought this with an expectation that I'd screw it together and then move it on without taking much of a hit, but now I've done it I'm wearing it and enjoying it, so it looks like it might be staying.
    hi yes mine is a 3, fortunately two links out for me was perfect , and to be honest hardly been off my wrist since i got it, great daily , tough as well its had a few knocks already with very little damage !