closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Junghans Max Bill

Craftsman

Junghans Max Bill

Evening all, a bit of advice if possible. Looking, as the title alludes, at a Max Bill. I wanted to know if anyone had any good suggestions of a reliable retailer, and if any discounts could be had on an auto version.
    Advice and help as always greatly appreciated.

Craftsman
    If you want an online retailer then I can recommend Jura Watches; they are currently doing 10% off your next order if you sign up with them. Even for existing members you can negotiate discounts - I have had a discount from them before, but that was on a £3K watch. They won't do discounts on limited editions, which is understandable, but you should be OK as the Max Bill is not a LE.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatters View Post
    If you want an online retailer then I can recommend Jura Watches; they are currently doing 10% off your next order if you sign up with them. Even for existing members you can negotiate discounts - I have had a discount from them before, but that was on a £3K watch. They won't do discounts on limited editions, which is understandable, but you should be OK as the Max Bill is not a LE.
    Noted, thanks will give them a look see.

Master
    If it’s an auto chrono you’re after, I have a mint, white dial that I’d let go for roughly 50% RRP.

I think most retailers would be happy to give discounts on Junghans (lovely watches by the way). I remember being in Liberty a couple of years ago and even there I was offered a 10 or 20% discount.