closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleeping issues

Craftsman
    I have a more unusual schedule than many people ,Iam usually busy with work (Iam self employed) from 1pm till 7pm ish ,so i stay up later and get up later ,I don't do a lot of exercise outside of walking a couple of miles most days and I never nap during the day ,I live alone and can do my own thing with no restrictions ,Iam just trying to break the cycle and try and get back to a normal sleep routine and then maybe explore the root causes of the anxiety .I phoned the doctor and have a phone appointment on Monday I don't expect much to come of it .Best pills I found for sleeping was diazepam but obviously they have bad side effects and dr won't prescribe then anyway ,I would try melotonin but can't get it here does anybody have a easy way to get it online ? Again thanks for reading and responding to this .

Sent from my moto g(8) power using TZ-UK mobile app

Pills? Someone way cleverer than me said something like, the definition of insanity is doing the same things and expecting something different to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by misterzero View Post
    I have a more unusual schedule than many people ,Iam usually busy with work (Iam self employed) from 1pm till 7pm ish ,so i stay up later and get up later ,I don't do a lot of exercise outside of walking a couple of miles most days and I never nap during the day ,I live alone and can do my own thing with no restrictions ,Iam just trying to break the cycle and try and get back to a normal sleep routine and then maybe explore the root causes of the anxiety .I phoned the doctor and have a phone appointment on Monday I don't expect much to come of it .Best pills I found for sleeping was diazepam but obviously they have bad side effects and dr won't prescribe then anyway ,I would try melotonin but can't get it here does anybody have a easy way to get it online ? Again thanks for reading and responding to this .

Sent from my moto g(8) power using TZ-UK mobile app
    I am no expert however it seems like this could be down to your lifestyle. Any form of medication should surely be the last resort. Try going to bed earlier, getting up earlier and moderate exercise. Just my own experaince of sleep depravation

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

As someone who suffers from similar issues, I found 'Why We Sleep' by Matthew Walker an enlightening read.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TZ-UK mobile app