closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch Intelligence

Watch Intelligence

Interesting article how the length of a watch strap can play an important role in international intelligence work:

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un reappeared in state media last Saturday after not being seen in public for almost a month, and seasoned North Korea watchers were quick to point out that the DPRK leader may have lost a significant amount of weight. Though often the subject of less serious online commentary, Kim’s weight and health are closely watched by foreign intelligence agencies, including South Korea’s National Intelligence Service (NIS). If Kim lost the weight intentionally to get healthier, then that “likely improves his position at home,” according to Vipin Narang, an associate professor of political science at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

(...) NK News forensic analysis of state media imagery does suggest that Kim appeared thinner last Saturday, as the luxury watch he frequently wears seemed to be fastened more tightly than before around an apparently slimmer wrist.

Kim Jong Un has appeared to be wearing the same $12,000 Portofino Automatic watch by Swiss company IWC Schaffhausen during most appearances in the last year. In an appearance in early June after a monthlong absence, the length of the strap past the buckle and two keeper loops bunched together on this watch appeared longer than during recent appearances in Nov. 2020 and Mar. 2021, indicating a slimmer wrist. | Images: KCTV, edited by NK News

NK News
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Master

Watch Intelligence

Lovely, great insight.

Thanks for sharing, is this source where you get your market data for Bitcoin ?

Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    Lovely, great insight.

Thanks for sharing, is this source where you get your market data for Bitcoin ?
    No, I get that straight out of NK itself.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Either that or he bought a longer strap. We’ll never know the truth as everyone involved in the purchase has probably been shot.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstone View Post
    Either that or he bought a longer strap. We’ll never know the truth as everyone involved in the purchase has probably been shot.
    I tried to give that reply in Korean and Tapatalk wouldn’t allow it. I decided there may be greater forces at play like an oppressive regime or a forum member with Korean connections.

Body doubles, I can say no more.
    Cheers..
    Jase

Korean characters don't do well in Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MrLion View Post
    Korean characters don't do well in Tapatalk
    That is why Kim’s no longer a member here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro