closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: eBay payment policy

eBay payment policy

Has it changed? Just sold couple of items and money isn't in PayPal and there is s note about bring released within 2 days into my bank account

Seems odd?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah, they switched frim paypal to their own payment system I think.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Theyve moved to managed payments.

Blog Entries
    Go to payments in my EBay and you can follow the money trail and decide where you want the payments made to.
    I FEEL LIKE I'M DIAGONALLY PARKED IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Ok cheers , I haven't signed in on a laptop for years, just use the app on a phone , can't see any of that there

Quote Originally Posted by Daveya. View Post
    Ok cheers , I haven't signed in on a laptop for years, just use the app on a phone , can't see any of that there

I changed over last week and did it on the app. I think I got a message and linked through there though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    I changed over last week and did it on the app. I think I got a message and linked through there though.
    Cheers just found the payment options, it says funds available , I can't see it on my bank account, I assume it takes a day or two or do I have to do something to get it ?

Master
    Blog Entries
    They will send you payout notification, can be a few days before received in bank.

Cheers just found the payment options, it says funds available , I can't see it on my bank account, I assume it takes a day or two or do I have to do something to get it ?

It will take a day or two. Mine was in my bank account the next day after buyer paid.

Interestingly, buyers can still pay with PayPal but it must pay ebay rather than the seller, then ebay releases funds to the seller.

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    It will take a day or two. Mine was in my bank account the next day after buyer paid.

Interestingly, buyers can still pay with PayPal but it must pay ebay rather than the seller, then ebay releases funds to the seller.
    Hmmm ok fair enough, I've found the payment page and apparently next payment run tomorrow

I sold something last week and received payment yesterday, It can take a few days,
    It was the first thing I had sold on eBay so was unsure if the weeks delay was standard
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 9th June 2021 at 13:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    I sold something last week and received payment yesterday, I can take a few days,
    It was the first thing I had sold on eBay so was unsure if the weeks delay was standard
    It seems it is

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    I sold something last week and received payment yesterday, It can take a few days,
    Can select weekly or daily payments.

Much simpler than PayPal and your money doesn't get put on hold

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by taz11 View Post
    Much simpler than PayPal and your money doesn't get put on hold
    Have you checked what happens if the buyer registers a claim & ebay sides with them? Do you think you have to give permission for ebay to withdraw the money from your bank account?

Same process as paypal if buyer opens a claim..I am just merely stating its bit simpler process cutting out paypal

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by taz11 View Post
    Same process as paypal if buyer opens a claim..I am just merely stating its bit simpler process cutting out paypal
    Not everyone would be happy knowing ebay can withdraw money from your bank account.

PayPal does the same were they take money out your account if someone opens a case

Master
    Been happening for a few months now, basically ebay deal with payments rather than paypal, 12.8% plus 30p per transaction.
    I quite liked paypal as i could let it build up to a certain level and then transfer it over to bank, rather than it dribbling in a little at a time.

Yes, I liked building up a PayPal slush find oh well

It just feels odd sending the items before you've got the money

I like the new system, seems to work well.

Craftsman

Check the payments option in the app. Confirm your bank account details there. Works quite well, funds go into your bank around 2-4 days after the sale.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pointy View Post
    Have you checked what happens if the buyer registers a claim & ebay sides with them? Do you think you have to give permission for ebay to withdraw the money from your bank account?
    Yes I think that is the case. It’s how they take their fees as well if necessary.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by qaz4169 View Post
    Check the payments option in the app. Confirm your bank account details there. Works quite well, funds go into your bank around 2-4 days after the sale.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app
    Yeah all sorted now cheers , got my head around it

Learnt a lesson this week. When I've previously had items sell on a Sunday, the payments are processed Monday and I've been paid on Tuesday. Has'nt failed yet. Happy enough with the two day delay.
    But this week I had items finish Thursday, and the payments page today says processing will be completed on the 14th, so I assume I will be paid on Tuesday, so no more Thursday end dates for me!
    PS: I have the payout schedule set daily and not weekly.
    Last edited by Ruggertech; 11th June 2021 at 22:49.