closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 38 of 38

Thread: Store opening today?

  1. #1
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,234

    Store opening today?

    Anyone else get the email to say the store was opening today, Ive been refreshing since 14:00… only wanted a strap!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Journeyman ps1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    80
    Yep should be open today. Hopefully soon.

  3. #3
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,234
    Will keep refreshing then!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Grand Master magirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Up North hinny
    Posts
    36,333
    It's open now, I had my confirmation email at 14.03.

  5. #5
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,234
    That’s strange

    Maybe I’ve got a dodgy link to it?!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Journeyman ps1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    80
    Not showing as open for me either. Weird.

  7. #7
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    It's open now, I had my confirmation email at 14.03.
    Thanks for letting me know - not working for me. How strange.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by ps1 View Post
    Not showing as open for me either. Weird.
    I clicked the link from the email as well.

    Never mind!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,234
    All sorted now, I clicked on my basket and then I was able to add things…


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Journeyman ps1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    80
    I’m still not getting an option to buy. Maybe the site traffic is very high or something.

  11. #11
    Journeyman Cornish Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    129
    Not having tried to purchase on the site before I take it that when it is open you then get the option to buy whatever you are after?

    Sent from my HRY-LX1T using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by ps1 View Post
    I’m still not getting an option to buy. Maybe the site traffic is very high or something.
    I opened the shopping cart, then when it said:

    “Your cart is currently empty”

    I chose

    “continue shopping”

    and then it let me add items.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Grand Master magirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Up North hinny
    Posts
    36,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish Bob View Post
    Not having tried to purchase on the site before I take it that when it is open you then get the option to buy whatever you are after?

    Sent from my HRY-LX1T using Tapatalk
    That's correct. When you open the item's page there will be an "add to cart" button. I just accessed the site from the link at the top of this page and it appeared to still be open as I was able to add a strap and remove it.

  14. #14
    Journeyman ps1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    I opened the shopping cart, then when it said:

    “Your cart is currently empty”

    I chose

    “continue shopping”

    and then it let me add items.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. Tried that as well. Also tried safari instead of chrome, but still nothing. I’ll try again later and see.

  15. #15
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    That's correct. When you open the item's page there will be an "add to cart" button. I just accessed the site from the link at the top of this page and it appeared to still be open as I was able to add a strap and remove it.
    I couldn’t see the add to cart button against the straps I wanted, but I was able to get it to work using the method described above. Strange.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Journeyman Cornish Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    That's correct. When you open the item's page there will be an "add to cart" button. I just accessed the site from the link at the top of this page and it appeared to still be open as I was able to add a strap and remove it.
    Thanks, it wasn't until I opened the site on Huawei store the the 'add to store option came up.

    Sent from my HRY-LX1T using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Journeyman Cornish Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    129
    Ordered a Baby Dreadnought, a bit different and a rugged watch for normal use, funny thing is I didn't like it when I first saw it.

    Sent from my HRY-LX1T using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Montgomery, US
    Posts
    42
    I missed getting the Dreadnought GMT :(

    Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    Grand Master magirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Up North hinny
    Posts
    36,333
    I just placed an order at 19.38 for a Nato to go with the watch I ordered at 14.03. There seems to have only been 37 orders placed in the time between my orders.

  20. #20
    Journeyman Cornish Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by snap399 View Post
    I missed getting the Dreadnought GMT :(

    Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk
    I've just looked and it's still available.

    Sent from my HRY-LX1T using Tapatalk

  21. #21
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,308
    Well, that was a very pleasant surprise! I just ordered five straps on a Sunday evening. Reminds me of the halcyon days when the shop was always open.

    Thanks Eddie

  22. #22
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Well, that was a very pleasant surprise! I just ordered five straps on a Sunday evening. Reminds me of the halcyon days when the shop was always open.

    Thanks Eddie
    Wow, they were the days when you could just order a PRS-29 because you fancied it….


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,308
    Absolutely! Day or night.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    Wow, they were the days when you could just order a PRS-29 because you fancied it….


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #24
    Master Onelasttime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Everywhere, yet nowhere...
    Posts
    9,826
    Maybe people had better things to do at 14:00 on a Sunday?

  25. #25
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    16
    Wow, just ordered 2 straps at 9.15 pm. The luxury of an open store at this hour. Amazing!

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    I just placed an order at 19.38 for a Nato to go with the watch I ordered at 14.03. There seems to have only been 37 orders placed in the time between my orders.
    YOU ORDERED A WATCH!?!?!?!?!

  27. #27
    Grand Master magirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Up North hinny
    Posts
    36,333
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    I just placed an order at 19.38 for a Nato to go with the watch I ordered at 14.03. There seems to have only been 37 orders placed in the time between my orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    YOU ORDERED A WATCH!?!?!?!?!

    Stranger things have happened! Why, next thing you know I might even be selling one . . . ;-)

  28. #28
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    16
    04.06 and the shop still seems to be open! what is going on!

  29. #29
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,308
    As I understand it, it stays open until the maximum number of orders Eddie can deal with is reached. As there aren't any new releases then maybe ordering volumes are down.

    Quote Originally Posted by solidstate100 View Post
    04.06 and the shop still seems to be open! what is going on!

  30. #30
    Master TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    1,234
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    As I understand it, it stays open until the maximum number of orders Eddie can deal with is reached. As there aren't any new releases then maybe ordering volumes are down.
    Yes that makes sense. Made me go and look as to what is available….


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #31
    Administrator swanbourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Sheffield, England
    Posts
    47,193
    With no new stock, ordering was slower and therefore open for longer. A number of customers reported problems when using Chrome, I'm not sure why because Chrome worked for me.

    Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

  32. #32
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,308
    Chrome was fine for me too Eddie. These glitches do happen. Anyway, get off the forum and get my straps posted ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    With no new stock, ordering was slower and therefore open for longer. A number of customers reported problems when using Chrome, I'm not sure why because Chrome worked for me.

    Eddie

  33. #33
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    As I understand it, it stays open until the maximum number of orders Eddie can deal with is reached. As there aren't any new releases then maybe ordering volumes are down.
    Obvs really, my question was rhetorical.

  34. #34
    Grand Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,308
    OK then. Jeez

    Quote Originally Posted by solidstate100 View Post
    Obvs really, my question was rhetorical.

  35. #35
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    8
    Wait till the Caribbean is available, you'll have the 5 seconds to get one ordered then!

  36. #36
    Journeyman Cornish Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    With no new stock, ordering was slower and therefore open for longer. A number of customers reported problems when using Chrome, I'm not sure why because Chrome worked for me.

    Eddie
    Yeah, I couldn't get on with Chrome but did with Honor Store and got what I wanted so well happy thanks.

    Sent from my HRY-LX1T using Tapatalk

  37. #37
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    214
    I actually came on to see if there were any alternatives for the TF braided Nato... hadn't even checked the store, just assumed i had missed the opening window. Saw this thread and placed an order with no issues just now!

  38. #38
    Grand Master magirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Up North hinny
    Posts
    36,333
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    YOU ORDERED A WATCH!?!?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    Stranger things have happened! Why, next thing you know I might even be selling one . . . ;-)

    And indeed one was sold!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information