closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2021 / 2022 Football Season & Your Team's Chances

Christ
    Just watching iPlayer .
    Shocking scenes , can only hope for a positive outcome .

Blog Entries
    Still alive according to Twitter on a stretcher sitting up with his eyes open

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bond View Post
    Still alive according to Twitter on a stretcher sitting up with his eyes open

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Amazing if true. I really really hope so. A quick recovery would be a huge boost to everyone. I choked up when I saw his missus in distress on the pitch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looks encouraging.

The tv streams were a disgrace btw .
    If a streaker runs on , they cut off but in this instance they choose to zoom in on the casualty, his teammates and his distraught wife .
    The mind boggles .
    Hoping for a very positive outcome .

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Looks encouraging.

Absolute kudos to the medics on the pitch theyve certainly saved his life 

Quote Originally Posted by Browners View Post
    Absolute kudos to the medics on the pitch theyve certainly saved his life 
    Absolutely. In some ways it is the best place to have such a trauma outside of hospital. Great that their skill and professionalism seems to have prevented a tragedy

Really did take me back to Marc Foe, dreadful. Glad he's awake and stable

I'd say gents this is a good reminder that if you haven't already learned CPR perhaps you should. Might save a life one day :)

Master
    We had a guy who had an heart attack on the golf course, a fellow member gave CPR and he survived the ordeal. Subsequently enjoying at least another 5yrs of life and enjoyment on the course.
    I am in awe of people who have the calmness and sense of mind to administer such life saving actions in what are very grave and serious situations.

I think special mention today should go to Kasper Schmeichel. Saw what was happening and ran the length of the pitch to do everything he could. Screamed for the medics to hurry, comforted his own team and the opposition players, marshalled the human curtain and then went on to comfort Eriksens family. Add that to the tragedy he witnessed at Leicester and the way he has conducted himself since, particularly in the cup final, and its clear that he is not just a great goalkeeper, he is a great human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Danstone View Post
    I think special mention today should go to Kasper Schmeichel. Saw what was happening and ran the length of the pitch to do everything he could. Screamed for the medics to hurry, comforted his own team and the opposition players, marshalled the human curtain and then went on to comfort Eriksens family. Add that to the tragedy he witnessed at Leicester and the way he has conducted himself since, particularly in the cup final, and its clear that he is not just a great goalkeeper, he is a great human being.
    Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Danstone View Post
    Spot on!

Our team won even though Denmark played a lot better. I think they shouldnt have played the second half at all, but I heard it was Eriksens wish that theyd play. Our first game ever in European Championships, a victory, but I dont feel like celebrating.

Im really glad Eriksen seems to be okay.