closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: West Han match tickets

West Han match tickets

Anyone know it tours operate outside the stadium, given Covid restrictions? Looking to go to the game this weekend and wanted to know if it’s easy to get a ticket?

You going on your own? West Han Solo

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by langdalematt View Post
    Anyone know it tours operate outside the stadium, given Covid restrictions? Looking to go to the game this weekend and wanted to know if it’s easy to get a ticket?
    Do West Ham have a partnership with a third party ticket reseller that you could use?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Brighty View Post
    You going on your own? West Han Solo
    I like what you did there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few non-season ticket seats but they've gone. The best (official) way is to look on the West Ham ticket exchange where once the game is sold out, any season ticket holders who aren't going give their tickets up and they're relisted. I can see 2 solo seats available at the moment but it will change as people decide whether or not to go. That's where I always get rid of my tickets.

There are always touts around outside the ground and I'm sure there are plenty of 3rd party sites but I can't vouch for any of them.

The other option is there's a couple of accounts on Twitter (@westham_tickets and @WestHamTickets) who seems pretty good at matching fans to spare tickets.

Final thought would be hospitality - might be something left there but to be honest you've left it pretty late for what is probably the most in demand match this season.

I looked into this for me and the boy (Liverpool fans) but I only found sites asking £110+ per ticket (home), or £500 per ticket for the away stand. It does offer a 150% money-back guarantee though

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/...hoC2rkQAvD_BwE

For what it’s worth, I’m now not going to be able to use my season tickets (1 adult, 1 u16) on Sunday.
    Band 1, block 136 row 4…

DM me if you’re interested otherwise they’ll go on the ticket exchange!