closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: CWC RN diver from 2013 question

CWC RN diver from 2013 question

Hello, yet another CWC thread, apologies

I used to own a quartz CWC diver many years back. I think I sold it to someone on here. I have an interest again and I'm looking at one, but have become confused by all the models. The one I'm peering at is all-matte (silver colour not PVD), day-date, and has a circled T under the CWC logo on the dial. On the case back, the number 216/13 is present beneath the pheon and NSN.

Have I got this correct that this is a consumer (ie non issued) model from 2013, and that despite the "T", is in fact luminova? Anything to look out for or be wary of?

Appreciate the experts opinion,

TT

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Tokei View Post
    Hello, yet another CWC thread, apologies

I used to own a quartz CWC diver many years back. I think I sold it to someone on here. I have an interest again and I'm looking at one, but have become confused by all the models. The one I'm peering at is all-matte (silver colour not PVD), day-date, and has a circled T under the CWC logo on the dial. On the case back, the number 216/13 is present beneath the pheon and NSN.

Have I got this correct that this is a consumer (ie non issued) model from 2013, and that despite the "T", is in fact luminova? Anything to look out for or be wary of?

Appreciate the experts opinion,

TT
    This configuration appears in a few 2013 watches, I've noted 4 out of 14 with the Day/Date dial. Yes, circle T dial but with SL compound. The standard RND SS watch was last issued in 2000 so any SS version post 2000 was not issued, the SBS PVD became the standard issued watch after 2000.

Terry

Thank you, wasn't expecting a response (if at all) until UK wakes up, but TZ's global reach delivers!

I just went to the shop and it's in fantastic condition. Unfortunately... they already have a buyer who is apparently coming to collect it tomorrow. I am on the waiting list in case he changes his mind.

Before I saw it, I wasn't sure I wanted it, especially having owned one before and moved it on. However, it really grabbed me this time.

Will see what happens tomorrow. And thanks for the info!

The buyer was keen, paid and picked it up already

Oh well, it wasn't to be!