closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Honda CRZ anyone?

Honda CRZ anyone?

Any members ever owned or do own a Honda CRZ? Would be interested in any owners experience of them.

Blog Entries
    Well, I had one as a courtesy car when our CR-V was in for a service. All I can say: it's a Honda, so bulletproof. The styling... well, you like it or not. Apart from that: it brings you where you want to be. And it will do so for the next 10, 12 yrs without braking down.

Menno

Owned one for 3 years. Good fun and handles well but not a quick car. Totally impractical - back seats are a joke. Boot space is acceptable.
    Pain in the backside when it comes to parking as the doors are wide, I sometimes had to get in through the passenger side and scramble across to the driver's seat!
    GT spec is the one to go for. Also the facelift models cost more to tax, mine was a 2012 model and cost £20 a year to tax.

Edit: forgot to mention the MPG. I tended to average around 45mpg so by no means super economical. That was a mix of motorway/A roads and city driving. I don't drive to the limit either and I spent the majority of the time in ECO/Normal mode.
    Last edited by Grandiloquence; 1st June 2021 at 13:15.