closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Digital Notepads

Craftsman

Digital Notepads

Gents

Any recommendations on Digital Notepads? I've been considering purchasing one and the reMarkable 2 initially caught my attention but once you add the stylus and case, it's pretty expensive for what it is. I also had a look at reviews on TrustPilot and the customer service seems pretty awful. Any other recommendations?

Thanks

I use my iPad Pro and Pencil to take written notes in GoodNotes. The iPad Air also supports the Pencil. Itís a more versatile device than the Remarkable 2 but costs 40% more.

Agree with IPad. If you are going to carry a device it may as well be one that can do much more than just notes. The Apple Pencil is great and there are lots of good notes apps.

Master
    I still use a filofax as an organisor, ancient as the hills it may be, it works very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Lee View Post
    I use my iPad Pro and Pencil to take written notes in GoodNotes. The iPad Air also supports the Pencil. Itís a more versatile device than the Remarkable 2 but costs 40% more.
    With your love of fountain pens?! Shame on you. :-)

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick P View Post
    I still use a filofax as an organisor, ancient as the hills it may be, it works very well.
    How does it handle the digital aspect, as per the original post?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by thenikjones View Post
    How does it handle the digital aspect, as per the original post?
    It doesn't need to.

Master
    A different approach; few people I work with recommend Rcket Book. https://getrocketbook.co.uk/

Master
    I've tried a ton of note apps and different styluses for my iPad (not the pencil though I admit) and none have really captured the feel of a red and black hardback notepad and a Rotring mechanical pencil. I tend to scribble while i think 'thinking on paper' I call it and my i find the input lag of the e-devices I've tried so far is enough to stop me actually thinking.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by julian2002 View Post
    I've tried a ton of note apps and different styluses for my iPad (not the pencil though I admit) and none have really captured the feel of a red and black hardback notepad and a Rotring mechanical pencil. I tend to scribble while i think 'thinking on paper' I call it and my i find the input lag of the e-devices I've tried so far is enough to stop me actually thinking.
    I found that writing on paper, then photographing and sensibility storing the pictures to work for me.