closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: iOS 14.6 Released

iOS 14.6 Released

Release Notes HERE.

Master
    Bet it won’t fix the iPassword issue that is currently vexing a fair few…..albeit, it does not appear to be Apple’s fault…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Podcasts app was updated in a 14.5.x minor release to fix the insane "ordered by date you subscribed, not by most recently updated" issue I (and several million others) moaned about previously.

I hope they haven't followed their usual major point release tradition of finding a novel new way to horlicks it up...!

... well I have updated and it seems they haven't found an innovative and courageous way to break Podcasts. A little disappointed. But I note they have two menu choices, "Latest Episides" and "Recently Updated" which both do the same thing. One for the connoisseurs.

Devices now updated, so thanks for the heads up

This update also includes support for lossless Apple Music when that launches next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Tokei View Post
    The Podcasts app was updated in a 14.5.x minor release to fix the insane "ordered by date you subscribed, not by most recently updated" issue I (and several million others) moaned about previously.

I hope they haven't followed their usual major point release tradition of finding a novel new way to horlicks it up...!
    They seem to balls up Podcasts on a regular basis. I remember a few years ago when the app was great and they completely redesigned it and messed it up and it was one of the lowest ranked apps in the store!

Everything updated ok.

As for the podcast app, I gave up, now I use Downcast. A much better option

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Lee View Post
    This update also includes support for lossless Apple Music when that launches next month.
    Very much looking forward to this!

Hello

I'll ask a bone question, "lossless music"?

Duck Duck Go'd it, disregard!
    Last edited by burnside; 25th May 2021 at 13:57.

Anyone else noticed a battery usage issue my 11pro is down to 17% left with no more use than normal?
    Usually have 40%~60% left by the end of the night and it’s only 15.45 now.
    Also the battery health is says 100% perfect battery so that’s changed as well??
    Last edited by ADRIAN554; 25th May 2021 at 15:55.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRIAN554 View Post
    Anyone else noticed a battery usage issue my 11pro is down to 17% left with no more use than normal?
    Also the battery health is says 100% perfect battery so that’s changed as well??
    I remember reading that for a few days after you update your software there’s a lot of ‘reorganisation’ of files in the background that uses more battery until that is complete. So for the first couple of days maybe keep it plugged in overnight so it can just go about its business. I’m no IT expert but I’ve read that a few times on various fora

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ADRIAN554 View Post
    IOS 14.5.1 included a battery recalibration for the 11 series phones. Apparently it could take up to 2 weeks to complete, at the end of which your battery health would be 1.Unchanged, 2.Better than it was or 3.Worse than it was. It also slowed the 12 series down quite a bit too. These issues affected 25% of these phones apparently.
    F.T.F.A.

Well same phone use today as yesterday and it’s still on 75% at 15.55 so it must have been what was said about the iOS system.