closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Spare Links

Craftsman

Rolex Spare Links

Good evening all, does anyone happen to know how much a spare link for a ‘12’ series Submariner is likely to cost and whether, God forbid, it is possible to simply walk into an AD and buy/order one immediately?

Many thanks

I paid £50 each for 2x116600 links in Jan via an AD. No drama ordering at all.

Not sure if parts are available for the 12 series yet, your best bet would be to call Kent or St James tomorrow and ask.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    I paid £50 each for 2x116600 links in Jan via an AD. No drama ordering at all.

Not sure if parts are available for the 12 series yet, your best bet would be to call Kent or St James tomorrow and ask.
    Understood, appreciated.

I know this will start off the debate about how they acquire them but email Watchfinder. I've had a couple of links from them in the past...think they charged £35 each and the ones I got were as good as new.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    I know this will start off the debate about how they acquire them but email Watchfinder. I've had a couple of links from them in the past...think they charged £35 each and the ones I got were as good as new.
    They are probably the easiest and most convenient place to buy Rolex links but I just couldn't do it.

Craftsman
    I think I’d take the same view on the merits of buying links from Watchfinder.... however I do love ease and convenience... if Rolex don’t have any to sell just yet I think I’ll just have to swallow it and give WF a call.

Master
    Haywood’s stores often have links. They dont post or fit them for you , but if you have a Milton’s close by it might be worth a call.

Steve