closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FA Cup Final, thank you Leicester...

Master
    Congratulations to Leicester. Fine margins but enough to make the difference. On a different day it goes the other way, which is why we love football.

Whilst it hurts to lose any final this one is not so bad. Great for Jamie Vardy, not many players will be able to say they have played in every round from the preliminaries all the way to the final. Some story for his grandkids.

Looking forward to the rematch in the week, hopefully you’ll still be nursing hangovers. KTBFFH!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Well, despite having a poor view at the new Wembley for the first time and therefore not being able to see the flow of the game (we were 4 rows from the front behind the goal where we 'scored' the offside goal at the end), it was great to be back at footie again and to have a few beers with mates. Starting the pre-match planning for Tuesday now and awaiting the ticket news for Porto in the hope they follow through on the change of decision regarding fans being able to travel independently.

Congratulations to Leicester. Great goal!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by BSB View Post

Worthy of winning any final. Nearly as good as Super Frank vs Everton in 2009 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many many congratulations indeed Leicester, and all of their fans.
    Top drawer goal, and 2 superb saves the second save was fantastic.

Good game and great result, enjoy Leicester fans

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Well, despite having a poor view at the new Wembley for the first time and therefore not being able to see the flow of the game (we were 4 rows from the front behind the goal where we 'scored' the offside goal at the end), it was great to be back at footie again and to have a few beers with mates. Starting the pre-match planning for Tuesday now and awaiting the ticket news for Porto in the hope they follow through on the change of decision regarding fans being able to travel independently.

Thank you - I honestly thought we’d get trounced…. I am now significantly less bothered about Tuesday (you’ll be out for revenge)…. Enjoy Porto!

Was this you and your mates? (I’m so sorry!)

https://twitter.com/goddardinho/stat...706417665?s=21

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Thank you - I honestly thought we’d get trounced…. I am now significantly less bothered about Tuesday (you’ll be out for revenge)…. Enjoy Porto!

Was this you and your mates? (I’m so sorry!)

https://twitter.com/goddardinho/stat...706417665?s=21
    LOL. No, that's not us.

Blog Entries
    LOL. No, that's not us.
    I shouldn’t laugh, but, I can’t lie…. That finished me off when I saw it! VAR in a nutshell

Blog Entries
    I shouldn’t laugh, but, I can’t lie…. That finished me off when I saw it! VAR in a nutshell
    Not referring specifically to yesterday but in general, VAR has ruined the game and the joy of being a supporter. It's certainly not being used solely for its original stated purpose, i.e. to correct clear and obvious errors. If they have to draw lines and measure to millimetres or, spend minutes cogitating, you can argue it's not 'clear and obvious' but, that's another debate of its own.

Blog Entries
    Not referring specifically to yesterday but in general, VAR has ruined the game and the joy of being a supporter. It's certainly not being used solely for its original stated purpose, i.e. to correct clear and obvious errors. If they have to draw lines and measure to millimetres or, spend minutes cogitating, you can argue it's not 'clear and obvious' but, that's another debate of its own.
    The bit it kills for me is you don’t know whether you should be celebrating or not…. Your jumping around but keeping half an eye on the screen to check if anything’s gone wrong…. Really saps the fun out of a key part of the purpose of turning up on match days

I’d happily see it gone…

Master
    Enjoyed the game and watched it with my son. He is a goalkeeper so watching Schmeichel making those saves was fantastic.
    Fabulous goal - worthy of winning any final.

Blog Entries
    The bit it kills for me is you don’t know whether you should be celebrating or not…. Your jumping around but keeping half an eye on the screen to check if anything’s gone wrong…. Really saps the fun out of a key part of the purpose of turning up on match days

I’d happily see it gone…
    Indeed, spontaneity is a thing of the past and I think the majority of match-going fans would agree with you in wanting rid.