closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega SMP Quartz

Omega SMP Quartz

Hi there.

What would be a fair price for one of the above. 2008, used condition, with box and papers etc?

Thanks

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxyadam View Post
    Hi there.

What would be a fair price for one of the above. 2008, used condition, with box and papers etc?

Thanks
    I sold mine on here last year for £1150, with a new battery and polished and it went very quickly so that gives you an idea.

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...-50-%A31150-00

Master
    £1000 to £1700 from rough to mint. If I'm right in thinking all the Quartz Seamasters have been binned by Omega now then probably the higher end of that, in all honesty.

Craftsman
    A good price would be around £1500, when it gets on for £2000 it’s a bit pricey. Condition dependent of course.... I’d be prepared to pay more for one that had just had a battery change/service and hadn’t had the bezel insert of dial fade.

I wouldn’t be overly bothered about the box, they were awful at that point in time and can and do fall sort and have the faux leather come off.

I used to buy and sell these a lot back in the day (not any more, that’s not where this is going), if I can’t help with any advice, let me know. I have my own and can help with pics and the like if that’s any use.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Weren't there 2 models - sword hands and skeleton hands? If so, I would pay more for the former than the latter.