closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hublot Big Bang Integral 42mm - Thoughts?

Hublot Big Bang Integral 42mm - Thoughts?

I must have missed this when it was launched last year and I am rather attracted to it. For me it ticks a lot of boxes, perfect size (42mm), titanium case, integrated titanium bracelet, flyback chrono.

Retails about £17k but seen it for around the £12k mark new.

I know Hublot is not held in high esteem on TZ so just wondering what the collective view is. Assuming the quality of finishing is consistent with a £17k watch I think it looks pretty good? Anyone own one?

I’ve had two Hublots now (Big Bang black magic ceramic in both 44 and 41mm) and I loved them both. The finishing is superb and whilst the 44mm was a bit dinner plate esque (at least on my wrists) the 41mm was perfectly sized.

The integral looks stunning I think, whether it’s a £12/17k watch I don’t know but suspect the size would be spot on. Other than that I have no clue. Cool story right bro? 😂

Looks awesome. Quality will be top notch too. Youw ill still take a bath on resale at £12k though - I'm guessing this is an £8.5k pre owned watch

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    I'm guessing this is an £8.5k pre owned watch
    I know one shouldn't think about residuals when buying something you like but being a serial flipper I do need to bring such things into the equation. A loss of £3.5k would be a bit much even by my standards.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny73 View Post
    the 44mm was a bit dinner plate esque (at least on my wrists) the 41mm was perfectly sized.
    I had the 44mm tantalum big bang for a while but the weight and the size became too much. I think 42mm would be an absolute peach size wise. Cheers for the comments.

My father had a Hublot Classic Fusion (sold earlier this year). It's actually quite a handsome watch and built well (ceramic case and really light).

However, a couple of weeks after he bought the original one, he found out that the watch stops after only a day or so... straight back to the factory for a replacement and the new one had no issue.

I'd say definitely buy used... the discounts on Hublots are no joke :P