closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Long An AD Wait Was There To Buy Your Sports Rolex?

Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    ??
    Football

I don’t get it either....

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    SS Subs and SDs were always in the windows of both ADs in Newcastle.
    Bought my son a SD from NG in Newcastle, 10% discount of the £2440 rrp back in the day.

Not really that long later I enquired about a ladies DD in white gold for the wife , they said they’d get one sent in from another store so she could try one on and never came back to me , strange when she’d already got a YG model from the same manager of the store.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Phoned AD enquiring about DSSD James Cameron & got one within 2 weeks. Name on waiting list for BLRO on the day they were launched & got the call 3 years later

Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    Said it before but I think my AD is having a laugh at me. Admittedly modest previous but not a sniff for 4 years.
    Yeh it’s tough going for sure
    Last edited by Nairn1980; 15th May 2021 at 07:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Linc View Post
    Ive been on waitlist for Daytona at multiple ADs for probably around 20+ years now without a peep from any AD.

On the flip side back in 2018 I was mooching in Goldsmiths and got chatting to the deputy Manager about Subs. The following week she called me and said she had a Sub Date if I wanted it. Went same day and picked it up.
    Yeh ADs have huge spenders to give Daytona’s. It goes on spend mostly for them.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairn1980 View Post
    Yeh it’s tough going for sure
    First world problem for sure but frustrating when you see posts about acquisitions with little/no wait or “relationship”.

if it’s the worst thing that ever happens to me, it’s not too bad!!

Journeyman
    Put my name down for a SD43 in June 2020 and collected it December 2020. I was told it could take up to 18 months as they only get 2-3 a year and I had 5 or 6 people in front of me but a couple people pulled out so got mine quicker.

I had no previous spend history with the AD

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1988 View Post
    Put my name down for a SD43 in June 2020 and collected it December 2020. I was told it could take up to 18 months as they only get 2-3 a year and I had 5 or 6 people in front of me but a couple people pulled out so got mine quicker.

I had no previous spend history with the AD
    Made my point for me! Good luck to you. Think I need to get round a few different ADs.

Craftsman
    Made my point for me! Good luck to you. Think I need to get round a few different ADs.
    Same. Seven months is chocolate teapot territory in my view.

Journeyman
    I went into a Mappin and Webb originally who said they would register my interest but I could tell I wasn't ever going to get a call.

I then emailed an independent AD on the off chance and they have been brilliant called me up invited me in and very up front about how many they get in and where I was on the list.

Took me longer to get my Tudor Harrods Black Bay that was 11 months.

I went last week to M&W to register my name for one Explorer 2 polar 42mm. More than 2 Years waiting list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk