closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Where to buy an Omega micro adjustable clasp?

Where to buy an Omega micro adjustable clasp?

Following on from a thread I created a while ago I’d like to find out where I could purchase one of the above online?

I’m struggling with finding a good fit with the strap on my ceramic 42mm PO which is frustrating and it’s just ending up sitting in the safe, it’s a heavy watch and I have relatively small wrists so need a good fit.

A half link may do but an adjustable clasp would solve the issue 100%

Cheers

Master
    Swiss watch spares have them but they are expensive. You'll probably be better off speaking to an Omega boutique to see if they will post one to you.

Craftsman
    Yes, I’ve heard that the boutiques are usually very helpful getting these and the price is not too bad

Master
    I ordered one for a Speedmaster a few years ago via my local Goldsmiths. I sourced the correct clasp and endlink codes and just told told them what I needed, and it was ordered and arrived within about a week. They even offered to fit it for me but I didn't bother and in the end sold the watch soon after with the clasp still not fitted.

I don't know if they still do that but worth a shot? If I recall at the time it was just the cost of ordering direct from Omega and certainly cheaper than Swiss Watch Spares.

Hope that helps!
    Andy

I enquired about one of these in the Trafford Centre Omega Boutique about 4 years ago, they fobbed me off big time....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    I got mine from Mapplin & Webb in Cambridge. They even fittes it for me, would definitely recommend. I think I paid about £230 or so (a year ago, hence it might be more now)

Codes you need for the Omega clasp upgrade are the following:

Adjustment clasp (7 positions): 0117STZ001154
    OR
    Smaller Adjustment clasp (4 positions): 0117STZ004666

You'll also need:
    End links (x2): 0118ST1589
    Pins (x2): 0128ST0166
    Screws (x4): 0124ST3307

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    My local Frazer Hart were as cheap as anywhere I'd found online

Many thanks gents, will take a look, definitely need to get one (or a half link at least).

Master
    I got mine from then Omega Boutique in Royal Exchange London who were decent value and even fitted to my moonwatch even though it was a part for a different watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    First call was to the boutique in (I think) Westfield who wouldn’t sell as I would then have a Frankenstein watch

Omega Regent Street just took my order over the phone and sent it to me in the post. I would use them again for anything. They had previously sold me an Omega rubber strap which Berry’s, Nottingham refused to believe existed.