closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Quick query on Panerai and Tag Monaco

Quick query on Panerai and Tag Monaco

As an owner of a Panerai 560, and wannabe owner of the Tag Monaco, does anyone own both models and can let me know do the wear the same?

I know the Pam is bigger, but square watches tend to wear larger than their measurements. Height of the Monaco is bigger but shorter lug to lug length.

Whilst I happily wear the Panerai, its more a weekend watch and I do look forward to putting the BB58 back on.

Thanks Brad

I haven't got my PAM Black Seal any longer (it went around 2007) so I can't do an immediate side by side comparison with the Monaco. I didn't enjoy wearing the PAM and it did feel large, bulky and uncomfortable.
    At around the same time I bought an Omega PO in the large 45mm size and that felt large but not as large as the PAM - the PO went the same way as the PAM after a few years when I had to admit to it being too big and I was probably bored with it anyway.

I did have a thread up a few weeks ago asking advice on buying a Monaco and was told that despite its 39mm size it was a big chunk of watch, I took a chance and although it is big I found it superbly comfortable, it didn't leave my wrist for a good few weeks. In fact I liked it so much I bought a second one - a blue Monaco (CAW2111) with a third possibly on its way!

Really do like them and with a relatively short lug to lug distance they sit well on my wrist. I'm a big fan of them!

Actually the Monaco wears bigger than an 44mm standard case luminor - I have both

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewitt13 View Post
    Actually the Monaco wears bigger than an 44mm standard case luminor - I have both

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Actually I consider it to be the reverse. I have a couple of 44mm PAMs and a first generation Monaco, which admittedly is smaller than the current models, but I find the Monaco to be considerably smaller on the wrist.

Thanks I’ll try & get to an AD soon and try on whilst wearing the Panerai.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app