closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Recommend me a webcam

Recommend me a webcam

Whenever I'm in MS Teams meetings I have to prop my laptop up against my external monitor so that other people can see me. So I want to get a laptop that can sit on top of the external monitor instead. Any recommendations please?

Logitech c920 user here. Had it for many years and it's always done a great job.

Mine sits on top and is easily adjustable.

I use the C930e - good quality and the mic isnt bad if you want to go down the no headset route.

Master
    A timely thread as I've had to invest in one as I can no longer getaway with not having one! The rest of my home office peripherals are from Logitech and whilst they are probably not the best, or the cheapest, they do seem to work well. I've just today bought the C920S mainly because its got a flap that goes over the camera! I also bought it from Amazon Warehouse, used like new, for £69 so a bit cheaper too;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I recently purchased a webcam to save me opening the laptop lid every time I had a video meeting. Being for work-use only, I wasn't willing to spend lots of money. I had real problems trying to find honest reviews...most of the 5* reviews for budget stuff is generated through 'paid-for' reviews. The camera I bought came with a card saying 'give this a 5 star review and we will send you a free microphone'.

Anyway, I bought this one. Aparently the microphone isn't the greatest but I use a headset anyway. The picture is good, albeit wide angle. For the money, I'd happily buy it again having used it.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Victure-Microphones-Computers-Desktop-Conference-SC30/dp/B086QF84DK/

Master
    Logitech here also, not sure on model. Perfectly adequate and inexpensive to boot.

Sent from my SM-A202F using TZ-UK mobile app

New webcam from Dell looks interesting.

Lots of settings and follows you around the frame like the Nest Home camera does. If I hadn't only bought the Logitech webcam 6 weeks ago I'd be buying I think.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/6/29/2...e-release-date

I’ve got a Logitech Brio from work, it’s a great picture…