closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Discount for Ladies Tudor watch

Craftsman

Discount for Ladies Tudor watch

Hello,

I was thinking of buying a Tudor Ladies watch as a present, how much discount is available when you buy this type of watch from a high street AD? Not sure which model yet, I will ask her to have a look to see which one she likes.

I was thinking about buying it from Mappin and Webb.

For a cash buyer not using interest free credit, I would assume that there will be some ADs willing to offer a discount...particularly on a ladies watch. What I have found is some flatly refuse and some will try and offer freebies - such as a free strap. Best to shop around if you don't get what you want at your first AD. Also, make sure you appear like someone ready to buy.

If most retailers had their way. They probably wouldn't take any womens models except for Rolex

Find a model and inquire as to what sort of discount you could get. If they offer 10% counter with 20%. 20 ask 30

Cash deal. No CC

They don't want them sitting. Too much money tied up in inventory.

If they don't have it in the store. You won't get much of a discount as they don't have it sitting taking up their money/space, but see what they ask and amount of discount.

Don't like. Can always shop elsewhere

DON