closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Piano music streamed from the Hastings International Piano Concerto competition today

Piano music streamed from the Hastings International Piano Concerto competition today

Hi everyone. Just for your info, the world's best young pianists are in Hastings for the International Piano Concerto competition over the next ten days. We are live streaming the whole event and it is free to access here:

https://www.hastingsinternationalpia...n-live-stream/

I hope that you'll be able to tune in at some point and enjoy some amazing performances, culminating in finals with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra on Friday and Saturday evening next week.

I know the pianists are amazing as my hotel room is above the rehearsal facility and I have had previews of various piano concertos from early afternoon yesterday until 10pm .

Enjoy!

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for highlighting this, I will definitely drop in when i can.
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

The last concert from this piano concerto competition is streaming tonight from 6pm:

https://www.hastingsinternationalpia...n-live-stream/

It features three finalists playing concertos with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. You can also catch up on all the previous live streams (with the exception of the first half of the final with the RPO from last night which can't be shown due to contractual reasons).

We'll also find out who has won the competition later this evening. The whole thing has been completely wonderful and a celebration of the best young classical pianists the world has to offer.

Enjoy!