closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: watchesworld.com Omega 300m price

Journeyman

watchesworld.com Omega 300m price

Is this a genuine reputable company? i am ordering a seamaster off them and making sure i use my credit card for back up but at £1000 off list they are the best i can find price wise

I ordered my Deepsea from Watches World via Chrono24 recently. Prices on their website are fractionally cheaper but I wanted the extra insurance of using an Escrow service. They were by far the cheapest and delivered exactly what I asked for.

Please be aware that they source to order. I was told my watch was in stock but it still took over 6 weeks to arrive so you might want to factor this in when ordering.

Sent from my SM-G998B using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    Thank you, do you think there website with a credit card is safe? thanks

I just bought a JlC Polaris from them and used a credit card for protection but they were great. I felt exactly like you, thinking that it was too good to be true but there was no problem at all. They quoted two to three weeks and it was just over three weeks in the end but if you’re prepared to wait a bit it’s worth it in my view. Authentic manufacturer warranty etc was provided as well. I found them on Chrono24 but went direct and saved another £200. They provide updates when they can, like when they receive it in and when they expect to post out too.

They supplied my B&R BR03, and they were excellent. Their stock often comes from Europe, so I would just check the price includes taxes. I bought mine pre- Brexit

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Best discount i can find on the Omega SMP Blue on the bracelet list is £4450 and i can get it for £3500 presuming this includes everything in on the website price.

Never purchased from them before but I've looked at them in the past and only heard positive things in reviews. Their prices, particularly on Omega models look very good for a dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Saints2014 View Post
    Best discount i can find on the Omega SMP Blue on the bracelet list is £4450 and i can get it for £3500 presuming this includes everything in on the website price.
    I saved £2k off list and shipping was free!

Master
    That is just willy waving.

Quote Originally Posted by LondonNeil View Post
    That is just willy waving.
    Yes I can see how it would look that way, but it wasn’t meant to be. I was just trying to reassure the OP that the saving he is seeing is proportionate to what I experienced.

Master
    Good intentions then.

As for the price on the SMP, 21% off is good, it's the most I've seen since about early October iirc and I've been checking a fair bit. If think it's because the pound is up against the euro and is guess these and many other greys source the watches in Europe. I'm no economist but assume the pound is stronger currently as for the time being we are doing much better then much of Europe at dealing with covid.

Blog Entries
    Seriously tempted by the white faced 300m as a holiday watch. What do owners think of that version?

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    Seriously tempted by the white faced 300m as a holiday watch. What do owners think of that version?
    I've tried one on in the shops 6 or 7 times, even tried to buy Skyman's but couldn't agree a price. Looks lovely on the rubber but my wife said it looked small on me. Decent video of one below.

https://youtu.be/nWfddteRR7I

I've just switched to my white dial 300m today. Absolutely love it. Amazing time keeping plus great anti magnetic qualities so no worries about keeping it away from phones etc. The white dial is definitely the pick of the bunch imo. It's too good to be 'just' a holiday watch though!

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    I've tried one on in the shops 6 or 7 times, even tried to buy Skyman's but couldn't agree a price. Looks lovely on the rubber but my wife said it looked small on me. Decent video of one below.

https://youtu.be/nWfddteRR7I
    Quote Originally Posted by beechcustom View Post
    I've just switched to my white dial 300m today. Absolutely love it. Amazing time keeping plus great anti magnetic qualities so no worries about keeping it away from phones etc. The white dial is definitely the pick of the bunch imo. It's too good to be 'just' a holiday watch though!

Talking of white dial Seamasters, here's an interesting idea…

https://www.christopherwardforum.com...1f1a243e2ab490

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post

That sounds like way too much work. Surely you'd just get the Tokyo 2020 LE?

That sounds like way too much work. Surely you'd just get the Tokyo 2020 LE?
    Ah, but the lettering on the dial would be blue

Ah, but the lettering on the dial would be blue
    True but I could live with that! I think it looks great. If I didn't have my white dial I'd be seriously considering the Tokyo 2020, or 522.30.42.20.04.001 as Omega calls it.

I don’t believe in ‘holiday watches’ but I feel 300m Seamaster in White is one beautiful watch. Black, white , blue all are great but for me white takes the cake. Have the black and white ones.

I'd say he has his WIS PhD after that. What an effort.

I'd love one with sword hands and a bezel you could actually grip. No date would be great too, as would removing the manual HEV.

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    I'd say he has his WIS PhD after that. What an effort.

I'd love one with sword hands and a bezel you could actually grip. No date would be great too, as would removing the manual HEV.
    Do you have a shed and a drill? Anything is possible

Master
    I thought I was set on the white dial version for my next purchase but the zenith chronomaster sport is now neck and neck. I love omega, have a black po, don't normally like chronograph watches but then the zenith... Both nice watches

Bit of an update having worn mine for a few hours for the first time in a while. It's not overly chunky but I do wish it was a touch thinner like, dare I say, the Submariner. The domed crystal doesn't help matters. Still a cracking watch.

Bit of an update having worn mine for a few hours for the first time in a while. It's not overly chunky but I do wish it was a touch thinner like, dare I say, the Submariner. The domed crystal doesn't help matters. Still a cracking watch.
    The NTTD Seamaster is a tad thinner, although a different aesthetic altogether. The white dial is stunning.

Watchesworld are very good in my experience via Chrono24. They sourced a Zenith A384 and the price was a 30% discount on retail. Took longer than expected to arrive but the whole process was fine. Great communications from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro