Good morning,

So here it is, I could not resist since I saw it in the Omega boutique. After clearing up some loved, but unused watches, including unfortunately my PO 8500, I picked up the new Speedy.

It will be my 6th Moonwatch (..maybe I missed one) but by far the best IMHO. Everything fits!

The bracelet is incredible. I have always been a big fan of the 1450 bracelet (who is not!?), but I think this one is as good as. No polished links for the Hesa-model. The clasp with microadjustment (singular). The tapering from 20 to 15mm. Omega you nailed it.

The dial is, literally, a step up the last one. No nonsense 'Co Axial Master Chronometer' writing, very subtle changes to the fonts and sizes that make totally sense. The new seconds indices. All fantasticly discreet and in line of a Speedy enthousiast like me. No fake old Luminova!

Return of the old, diamond end secondhand, last seen on the 145.012. Even the weight of the watch is spot on. Light but not too light.

Now for a statement: I think I am done! This is it!

With the purchase of this watch, I believe to have the perfect selection:

The Gold 8 days IWC Portugieser, the Speedy, the Garmin Commander, the Citizen JP 2000, my fathers Gold watch and a G Shock will have to do for the next foreseeable future. I promised to myself to not buy a new watch for the next 5 years.

I will also spend less time here. Temptations can be too strong sometimes. ;-)

So Good bye and Good luck...........